Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Keep seeing same girl

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Squirrel25

Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:26 pm

So I may have posted the first discussion about this in the wrong forum, sorry.
I am a social worker for the state and last year while I was leaving a client’s house I went to get into my car and my side mirror caught a young girl in the middle of the road wearing a blue hospital gown. She had light brown hair parted down the middle and her hands down at her side. When I went to look out towards the back of my car there was nothing there. She was there and I saw her standing in the middle of the road. It was only a second but it was like I was standing there for minutes looking at her. I chalked it up as I was just tired and seeing things. Then 3 days ago I was walking into my office and I saw her again in the reflection of the glass as I opened the door. I gasped and turned quick to see if there was anything there, nothing! This has been 2 times now and I cannot talk about it with anyone. I must be losing it. She seems so real and is looking at me every time but not in a negative way. I usually have a lot of feelings when I am around places I go to but I choose to leave that door closed. I do not want to open my door to these experiences. Am I just losing it? Does anyone else have this experience? What does this mean?

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information