Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Hi everyone. I have always loved this site for many years.

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Moderators: Helen, Steve

StarshipGravitron

Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:17 am

I have been coming here from many years.
I have seen the transformation from 2 main rooms to what it is today.
Every time I have come here it has been because of a spiritual calling.. to chat with like minded people usually at the times when I am in need of real spiritual conversation.
Over the years I have changed in my journey. I have evolved on many levels spiritually.
Back then, like 15 years ago, I came here because I had an event with a spirit that felt so real I had to reach out.
I found this site and everyone helped me though it.
I'm back again now and I am wiser and more evolved both spiritually and physically.
I will always respect everyone who chats with me no matter what and I am here to learn, As this site and it's members have taught me so much over the years.
My name before I reinvented myself tonight (because my old user name was created by me when I was much younger and does not reflect the man I am today any longer.)
I was known as "RocketManMike"
I am now "StarshipGraVitron". The name reflects the new me and based on my artist creativity with electronic music. Also because it is a carnival ride in almost every event and looks like a UFO. If you ever rode it before...gravity and all that ;)
Also it is my name as a Psytrance DJ and eventual Psytrance/Psychill music producer.

I look forward to respectful and interesting chats with you all.
Thank you all for letting me participate in such a noble cause such as spiritual awareness, light and love, and helping each other.
Love and light.
Believe in the Universe and yourself, always.

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information