Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Hello Everyone

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Moderators: Helen, Steve

MysticFireDancer

Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:13 am

I’ve been looking for a place for a while now where I can freely discuss numerous things that I’ve encountered throughout my life without being judged. I’m open-minded and have experienced things that most people just flat out don’t believe. I am extremely happy to join a place with like-minded individuals to share experiences, have discussions, and connect with. Another note about me: I’ve been surrounded by death my entire life (and I’m still young!). I’ve lost so many people of all ages and have been there (with some) when they’ve taken their last breath. Needless to say it’s a very intense experience that never leaves you. I can’t help but think this has shaped my life and continues to do so. I’ve recently experienced a deeply painful loss in my life which made me even more open to what’s ’beyond’ and how to make a connection with them. I could go on but I think I’ve babbled on quite enough already. Thank you for reading. I look forward to getting to know this site and the people on it better.

LeonardoGucci

Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:55 am

Welcome, pleased to meet you 😊

Sanford_P

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:10 pm

Welcome Mystic Dancer. I have a few stories of my own to share. Please feel free to "babble on." You will find many here have had similar experiences.

MysticFireDancer

Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:34 pm

LeonardoGucci wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:55 am
Welcome, pleased to meet you 😊
Thank you!

MysticFireDancer

Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:36 pm

Sanford_P wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:10 pm
Welcome Mystic Dancer. I have a few stories of my own to share. Please feel free to "babble on." You will find many here have had similar experiences.
I think you’ll regret telling me to babble on :grin:

I can’t wait to read everyone’s experiences!

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information