Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Please can someone help in need with connecting to my husband who passed away

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Tayler.Flores

Sat May 15, 2021 10:39 pm

Please can someone help me.....on March 31st 2021 my husband Michael flores passed away & its killing me my heart is shattered into 1000 pieces. I feel like a lost soul I feel alone. all I want is to be able to see and talk to him again. It feels like im in a horrible dream that im waiting to wake up from its still shocking to me can anyone please connect to my husband? If so does he have any messages for me? I really miss and love him so much
Thank you for your time I appreciate you guys
Tayler Flores

Ria
ABT Team

Mon May 17, 2021 11:19 pm

Hello Taylor,
Give yourself time to grieve. As you slow down you will find signs and symbols around you that remind you of your husband. Know that this will be his way of coming through to validate to you that he is around you.
Maybe take time each day to make an offering of opening up and just allowing a feeling of his presence.
All the best
Ria :-)
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information