Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Sanford"s Readings

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Thalitacoelho

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:28 am

Would love a read!

JLEL

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:42 am

Thank you 😊😊

Sanford_P

Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:50 pm

Three cards out of the Gilded deck, not at all what I was expecting (but then it rarely is). I see somebody who still has not shaken off her mother even though she is trying. I was expecting to see the happy family or a Queen and instead I see...

Six of Swords reversed. Swords is the suit of action. The Six shows a woman navigating a boat out of a harbor under a full moon. She is trying to escape something. There is a frog in the foreground indicating she is using her reptile brain, in fight or flight mode. She has chosen to flee. The problem is you cannot run from yourself. The swords in the boat with her suggest she is taking the conflict with her. It's something she cannot leave behind.

Next card is the Ten of Swords. This card came up in another read recently. It signifies an ending- not the best way to end, either. It's the end of a conflict or some other situation where things didn't turn out well. Regardless, it is over. The figure in the picture appears dead or sleeping. There is the hint of the future in the new dawn. Tens usually signify completion. They are good, strong cards showing a whole person- usually

I'm thinking these two cards are still about your mother. Whether hanging on, escaping, or hanging on to the end she is still there in your heart. Is that right? It seems like you have moved on yet the cards suggest otherwise. I hope you have moved on with your life and these cards pertain to some other, smaller issue. You don't need to be here any longer.

Last card is Justice, Major Arcana 11. Barbara Moore has an interesting take on Justice. There is a sword in the middle of everything. In this depiction, Justice sits between the past and the future. She cannot help you or hurt you. The message is you make your own karma. Your past will influence, but not determine your future. Your future is still yours to make. You are not a prisoner of your past, nor are you doomed to relive you past, yet it is there all the same, a part of you. Past and future, connected. We can talk privately if you like.

At least this card speaks to your future. I don't want to stay in your past, neither do you. It's funny, I didn't want the read to end like this so I drew one more card. I drew Justice again. Then I drew the Empress, the mother archetype. That's really you right not- wife, mother, building a home and a family. If the past is still clinging to you it may be time for a little ceremony to cut the ties, or maybe some skilled counseling.

Admittedly not my most flowery read. This is what I have for you today. I hope it resonates with you.

JLEL

Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:36 pm

Ah spot on tod be fair I thought I was dong well but lately I've really broken on the whole thing again annoyingly. I did try find a Councillor but I'm usually so strong I don't want to if I'm honest! I know I'll be ok in the end. You're so good at this you know lol. I was hoping you'd paint me a pretty picture ha ha but you're obviously good at what you do! ❤️ Thankyou again for you're superb reading x

JLEL

Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:40 pm

Can I ask about my husband? We've been not seeing eye to eye lately, probably because of this with my mum. I'm worried he is going to get fed up of me! X

Sanford_P

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:24 pm

Sometimes it gives me zero satisfaction to be spot on. I really hoped you had moved on from all this, but the cards were clear. All three show you are hanging on to something from the past I wish I could have painted a better picture. If you need some extra help coming to terms with this then hire some extra help. It's not a sign of weakness, just the most expedient way to put this behind you and move on with your wonderful life.

JLEL

Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:50 am

Thankyou xxxxxx xxxx..... Xx

nevbms

Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:18 am

Hi Sanford remember me I have a question or to need another reading thanking you in advance

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information