Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Sanford"s Readings

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Sanford_P

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:07 pm

Thank you for the pic. It really helps. I have been meaning to get to your read, but real life has kept me tied down. It has been difficult to find the space to quiet my mind, reach out, and give you a proper read- about your abilities.

I'll try to get it done tonight and work on the others tomorrow.

Blessings on your journey.

Sanford_P

Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:42 pm

Lightning Storm, here is your read, broken up into two posts.

Well, not at all what I expected, but now that I see your face it makes it makes perfect sense. I pictured eyes wide open, full of wonder. I pictured dark hair and more color. But your face is a reflection of the spirit world, all blues and greys, like clouds. Your interest is in the esoteric where things are not so well defined.

Today I'm going with the Osho Zen deck for you. The images are filled with color, broad strokes, a bit of the abstract. The commentary can get out there at times. Let's see what message the cards have for you this morning.

The deck did not disappoint. The overriding message is duality. You are struggling with how to deal with these intuitive abilities in a rational, materialistic world. The short answer is to embrace it all, accept all facets of your being. Be a single, unified person without inner boundaries. Let's look at the cards.

First card is Comparison, Five of Clouds. Comparison shows a bamboo tree next to an oak tree. The message is clear. The trees of the forest don't compare themselves to each other. They don't judge themselves against other trees and come up lacking. Yet we humans do it all the time. It's more than just the pursuit of material things- keeping up with the Jonses. It's thinking we should be someplace in life where we are not or just be what is expected. That's a phantom we can chase but never capture. We are who we are. Embrace it.

Next card is Integration, Major Arcana 14. From the book, “The figure that appears in the Integration card represents the mystical union, the fusion of the opposite sides. This is the time when the opposites that we have experienced in life meet up. Instead of the night fighting the day, the darkness suppressing the light, they are combined to create a unity, constantly changing from this element to another, each containing in its pure nature the seed of the opposite. Eagles and swans both symbolize soaring and august. The eagle embodies power and loneliness. While the swan embodies space and purity. It’s effortlessly floating, sinking, and then blending into the emotional elements, completely satisfied and blessed with its perfection and beauty.
We are the integration of eagles and swans: men and women, fire and water, life and death. The card “Integration” represents the essence of creation, of new life and mystical harmony; also known as the alchemy.”

If you can pull this off, you will find the integrated whole is more than the sum of its parts. The problem of course is first figuring out how to keep the parts from being in conflict. Then they can all work in their own compartments. Finally, the inner barriers come down and all the parts are truly integrated. This will take some time.

You can find images and commentary for all these cards here.
https://tarotx.net/tarot-card-meanings/osho-zen-tarot/

Sanford_P

Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:43 pm

(Lightning Storm, cont)

Next card is Friendliness, Two of Water. Master Osho uses two trees standing side by side to illustrate the concept of friends. They are self-contained, each rooted firmly in the ground. Only their leaves and branches mingle. They are two whole beings, not needing anybody else, but happy to have the company of the other. In their relationship, there is no urgency, no neediness, no desire to change their friend into someone else, but just being comfortable with themselves and the other. I think this card speaks to your two sides. The one side was all there was for the longest time. Now you have discovered a new dimension of your self. It is uncomfortable and exciting all the same. You can also see that in time the two sides will become like old friends, comfortable with each other. Who knows, they might become unlikely friends like the oak and the bamboo from Comparison. Perhaps the oak and the bamboo can stop comparing and start celebrating their differences. They might even become a single unit, relying on their different strengths to get through every challenge.

Finally we have Beyond Illusion, Major Arcana 20. This card comes at the end of the great karmic cycle, just before Completion. It also carries the theme of duality, between external and internal. The external distractions are represented by a butterfly flapping its wings. The figure’s eyes are turned inward, where her truths are. One of the great paradoxes of Zen is that all of reality is a dream, an illusion. The only “real” in one’s existence is what lies inside. There lie your truths, your very being. Of course, this isn’t strictly true. The outside world is not an illusion. We eat, we sleep, we talk to others, etc. I think the real meaning of the paradox is we can’t allow ourselves to be defined by externals, trapped in an existence which denies the inner being. I think the true Master recognizes the inner and outer realities and moves effortlessly between them, knowing that what’s inside is what’s really important. But I ramble on.

OK, so let’s wrap this up. I see you as a Peter Parker type who was just bitten by the radioactive spider. He is just discovering his new powers and wondering what they are and how to use them. Real life continues for him all the while. You don’t get a nifty costume like a comic book superhero. Still, it is a time of great uncertainty. You don’t have any guides or reference points. The material world tells you it’s not real. It’s your imagination. Clearly, you must learn how to use your abilities and integrate them into your life. I would start by making a spiritual space, a place set aside for meditation. Create a little ritual to get yourself in the proper state of mind. Light a candle. For now it’s best to put up a partition between ordinary and non-ordinary. It can be super distracting to have these thoughts and feelings come crashing in while you are at work or having fun with friends.

That’s my message for you today.

Blessings on your journey.
Sanford

lightning.storm

Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:46 am

Thank you for this reading, it all speaks to me perfectly. Especially the duality.. I have duality in a lot of areas in my life right now. I appreciate this so much!!
I could give you an in-depth reaction but I'll keep it short because I know you're busy. Hope to speak with you again soon.
Stormy Days, Stormy Nights

Sanford_P

Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:22 pm

It's always good to hear I got it right. Duality was the dominant theme in the read. We can talk more if you like.

Sanford_P

Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:02 pm

Adam, fellow gifted intuitive, looking for a reading. A self-described empathic spiritual being. Adam, we are all spiritual beings whether we admit it or not. The empathic part is something different. I feel an old soul in a young man's body. I also feel the male energy, tempered with empathy. Us guys are not supposed to care about feelings. We are the "strong, silent type," except some of us understand being a man is so much more than being macho. I'll go to my Gilded Tarot deck for you this evening.

I see swords all over the place. I also see very clearly new opportunity. I drew four cards for you. Two of them show you retreating, even being beaten and two which show great opportunity. Let's begin.

First card is the Four of Swords. Swords are the suit of the mind, intellect, ideas. This card shows a warrior taking a rest while the battle rages on outside. It is a familiar image. We all need to retreat, regroup, and rest. It is perfectly natural. The conflict or issue at hand will not go away.

Next card is the Ten of Swords. Ten is is the number of completion. Usually, this is a very positive card, but here it shows a warrior dead on the ground. There is a certain peace about the scene. A deer cautiously investigates the scene. You have been through a bad situation and it didn't turn out well. But it is done, resolved, over. The Four of Swords showed someone overwhelmed and needing to retreat and regroup. The Ten of Swords shows someone who has been defeated. Interesting....

But this is NOT the end. There is a hint of pink in the east, suggesting a new dawn, a new day. Defeated, yes, dead, hell no. Life goes on. The wheel of change turns and new opportunities come your way.

Next card is the Ace of Wands. Aces are gifts from the universe. This particular Ace is given by human hands. Somebody has a new opportunity for you. This Ace is the beginning of everything. It is the gift of will, inspiration, passion, and action. I hope you are aware of this wonderful opportunity. Maybe it has not materialized quite yet, but it will.

So you see the journey of these cards. We go from fighting to losing to embracing a new opportunity. I have the strongest suspicion the loss had to come before you were willing to embrace the opportunity. If you are fighting for something, you will not just chuck it all and go off in a different direction.

The last card I drew for you was The Sun, Major Arcana 19. Ah, The Sun. The sun shows you the world as it really is, clarity of vision. The moon reveals your passions and fears. The stars are your unchanging guides. The sun shows you the world in the light of day. Nothing is hidden. You work out of your head for the most part, yes? You using cold logic and hard facts. The intuitive part is fun but on the periphery. I am much the same way. I do like your energy- so male, so rational and businesslike, but there is that wild streak...

If I am even close in my read, you have suffered a loss, something you fought for but could not win. Now you are questioning. You have gained a much better understanding of the world around you. The veils and illusions and preconceptions have been burned away. Now, having learned and grown and discarding the old, new opportunity awaits.

That's my message for you today.

Blessings on your journey,
Sanford

lightning.storm

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:19 pm

Sanford_P wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:22 pm
It's always good to hear I got it right. Duality was the dominant theme in the read. We can talk more if you like.
I'd love to talk more whenever you have the time. You're welcome to message me privately. I appreciate the time
Stormy Days, Stormy Nights

JLEL

Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Hi Sandford have you seen Leonardogucci post here lately? I sent him a few messages but they almost decline? As if he isn't here anymore. Hope he's OK. And you too

Sanford_P

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:18 am

The last time he posted was February 18. It could be he just disappeared. People tend to do that around here. I have had trouble with the message system on this site as well. Hope you are doing OK these days.

JLEL

Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:11 pm

Thanks! Yeah I guess they do, that's funny isn't it. He was a real help to me, I just wondered how he was doing
Hopefully he's ok
Yes thankyou all well. I do check in on this site occasionally, not alot happens I find. Yeah I'm OK thanks. Love Reading your readings! And people's responses! So interesting

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information