Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Sanford"s Readings

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Malbec

Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Thanks,

Thats ok, im still super curious to know.
Just wondering what your type of skill is labelled as? Do you read cards? Or do you read people with a help of a spirit guide or anything like that?

Anyway, thank you. Heres my eyes:
Attachments
20210320_120437.jpg

Sanford_P

Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:58 am

Well this is a first. I ask for a picture where I can see your eyes and I get a picture of your... eyes.

Fair enough. What do I call myself? I don't give a rat's ass about labels. I am who I am, I have some gifts, and I don't care lables. If you must put a label on me, call me a gifted intuitive, but even that label is misleading because I believe intuition is an aptitude like doing math or playing music. Some of us simply have more intuition than others. I tap into your energy somehow and read tarot cards. The really gifted among us don't need props. They just go out there and find you and read you. I'm not that good.

Let's see what the cards have to say about you tonight. I was conflicted over which deck to draw from. Your skepticism drew me toward the Gilded Deck, but I'm going with Osho Zen. I think Master Osho is more relevant to you at this time.

I drew four cards and here is the picture they drew for me. First card is Slowing Down, Knight of Rainbows. Master Osho takes liberties with his knights and his kings. The Knight of Rainbows is a turtle slowly walking out of the forest into the rainbow of opportunity ahead. The turtle is a reminder that we carry our home on our back wherever we go. We are utterly self contained. I quote from the book.

"It is a time when we are ready to let go of any expectations you had about yourself or other people and to take responsiblity for any illusions you may have been carrying. There is no need to do anything but rest in the fullness of who you are right now. If desires and hopes and dreams are fading away so much the better. Their disappearance is making space for a new quality of life and an acceptance of what is."

For the next two cards we go into the Major Arcana, the first being Major Arcana Seven, Beyond Illusion. The Major Arcana are divided into three groups of seven, each group signifying a different phase of existence. Awareness is a lovely card, showing a figure burning through all the false perceptions and expectations the world puts on us. It is a one way trip. Once we become aware, we cannot go back to being unaware. From the book:

"The awareness in you is not the result of any conscious 'doing' nor do you need to struggle to make anything happen. Any sense than you have been groping in the dark is dissolving now Let yourself settle and remember that deep inside you are a witness eternally silent, unaware and unchanged. A channel is opening now from the circumference of activity to the center of witnessing. It will help you become detached and a new awareness will lift the veil from your eyes."

There are those eyes again. I can see much from just your eyes.

Next card is The Lovers, Major Arcana Six. It's no accident that the Lovers come right before Beyond Illusion in the great karmic cycle. The original card showed a maiden making a choice between suitors. It's about balanced choices. The modern interpretation is all about the manifestation of love. I quote from Master Osho himself, words that I live by.

"Sex is the seed, love is the flower, compassion is the fragrance."

The highest expression of love is compassion- truly caring about another. But I digress...

Last card is Going With the Flow, Ace of Water. Water is the suit of emotions and aces represent new opportunities. I expected to draw at least one card from the suit of Water and I was not disappointed. "The figure in this card is completely relaxed and at ease in the water, letting it hake him where it will. He has mastered the art of behind passive and receptive without being being dull or sleepy. This card indicates you can simply float now trusting that life will take you where you want to go."

Let's summarize, cut to the chase, bring it all home. What does all this flowery verbiage mean? You were in a relationship which went bad. You don't know who or what to trust. You put your faith- your heart- in one who played you somehow. Out of this mess came a new awareness. You will not be so easily fooled again. The cards suggest you won't be lonely and angry for long. You will find new love- real love- when the time is right. New love will come to you. "This card indicates you can simply float now trusting that life will take you where you want to go."

How did I do with my meager skills?

Malbec

Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:15 pm

Hi Sanford,

Haha, Apologies I think I am a bit too literal.

I didn't mean to try and force you into a box or anything like that (apologies again if I came across as such), I am just trying to figure out the different sort of 'types of ways' people read other people, it really is so fascinating.

Your reading was really interesting, I can certainly relate to the first paragraph considering my situation. My diagnosis has certainly forced me to abandon any dreams of the future.

I have been in a happy relationship for 11 years but have had issues before then, but don't feel lonely in that sense right now. But I may just be reading it wrong.

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it.

Sanford_P

Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:07 pm

Ya well....

I certainly did not see the happy long-term relationship. Clearly my read was way off the mark. It happens that way sometimes.

lightning.storm

Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:02 pm

Hey, Sanford.
I wonder if you felt my signal.. I felt something in this forum. Thought I'd give it a shot. :) I don't necessarily need the tell-all about my life.. But I thought maybe you could give some validation. I'm new to the site because yesterday I had the overwhelming feeling I need to find connection to other empaths/psychics. When I saw your name I saw glasses, and then saw a picture of you with glasses; that kind of confirmed this is where I wanted to get a reading if you're up to it. I'd rather not show a picture of myself, but if required I will.
If not, it's totally alright. I appreciate your time either way.
Stormy Days, Stormy Nights

Sanford_P

Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 pm

Ah, a customer...

It's been slow around here lately. I read to stay in touch with my spiritual side and to connect with others in a very special way.We can connect in person or on line or have a physical connection. To reach out and feel your energy is a rare treat for m. I look forward to it. From your posts I felt you as somebody just getting into the game of life unsure about a lot of things. Society teaches us that there is no such thing as an empath or a psychic. It's all smoke and mirrors or cold reading or a scam of some other sort. You know in your heart this is not true. You are "aware" of things and don't know what to make of it.

I don't need a pic to read you. It helps, but not necessary. I'll confine my read to your empathic abilities and where you need to go from here. OK?

Rae13

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:52 pm

Hey Stanford!! I would love to have a reading by you.

ALF81611

Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:13 am

Hi Sanford,

I’d love to have a reading from you! LMK the best way for us to connect energetically so you can get an accurate read on me :-) looking forward to connecting.

Thanks,
Adam
Empathic Spiritual Being living life in the moment and exploring new levels of connectivity with the all knowing force

Sanford_P

Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:32 pm

I have two patient people requesting readings which I will turn my attention to first. With a bit of luck I will get to them both tomorrow. I was going to do a read tonight, but my lamp burnt out, the end of a frustrating day. Be patient. I hope to get to the two of you on Sunday. A picture of your face would help.

lightning.storm

Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:41 am

Hey Sanford, sorry you're if overwhelmed by all these requests.
I'll attach a photo of me here, and I appreciate the time!!
IMG_7238.jpg
I have brown hair now, and I know there's a slight filter, but the eyes are what truly matters. Thank you. I feel I can learn a lot from you if you're up for teaching me a few things
Stormy Days, Stormy Nights

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information