Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Birthday blues please read

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
nayrasouza

Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:02 pm

It’s my birthday feeling a little blue would appreciate a reading.

Sanford_P

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:01 am

I did a read for you, an indulgent birthday read. Look for it posted here tomorrow.

Happy Birthday.

nayrasouza

Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:13 am

Thank you so much!! I am looking forward to it!

Sanford_P

Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:52 pm

Nayrasousa, looking for a birthday reading. This sort of read is a bit different than a standard reading. It is a gift, meant to uplift and inspire as well as enlighten. Often I will choose a card myself to include- a message wrapped up in a pretty bow. For these reads I rely on my trusty Osho Zen deck.

I drew two Pages for you today. Pages are knights in training, ready to leave the safety of the castle for the first time to ride out and win their kingdom. Master Osho has a decidedly different take on Pages and Knights for that matter. Instead of armor and mideaval garb, we have little girls in dresses and turtle and the like. His Pages are still leaving the confines of their safe place to discover the big wide world outside.

First we have the Page of Water, Understanding. We see a dove beating its wings against the cage, trying to fly out to be with it's brothers and sisters flying free in the sky. I get the feeling that you are feeling trapped as well, not knowing how to spread your wings and move forward. Your picture shows shows an attractive young woman in a tropical locale, sipping a drink. Maybe on a date? Certainly out for an evening of fun.

The bars are of your own making of course. They are your fears and doubts and second guessing. Everything changes when you come to understand this in a deeper sense. You may even feel a little shaky, knowing there is nothing holding you back. You can go out and experience all life has to offer- while being careful of course. Best to steer away from the dark parts.

Next Page comes from the suit of Rainbows, Adventure. Here we see a young girl stepping out of the dark woods into the rainbow of life directly in front of her. Ah, and you feel like you are in the dark woods, looking for a way out. This image is difficult to reconcile with the picture you posted. The path is clear for the girl in the card, not so much for you?

What's interesting about this card is the Adventure is more a state of mind rather than some new experience waiting out there. When we move with the spirit of a child- trusting, innocent, open, and vulnerable- then even the smallest change in life can be an adventure. Much of Zen is about state of mind, finding the beauty in every situation. Sometimes it is easy to see, sometimes not so easy. The beauty is always there, just harder to see sometimes.

The last card is one I picked for you, not drawn from the deck. I thought you could use the wisdom of The Fool, Major Arcana 0. I didn't know this when I decided to share this card, but the message of The Fool closely mirrors that of Adventure. Are you familiar with the tarot deck. The Major Arcana describes the great karmic journey in 22 cards. We start with The Fool leaping of the mountain into the river of life below and work our way up to the top of the mountain only to leap off again. You can see how making the leap is much like walking out of the forest. From the book:

"Be The Fool of Taoism, The Fool of Zen Buddhism; and do not try to build up a wall of knowledge around you (for that forsters cynicism). When any experience appears, you should accept it and finally, let it go. You eventually can clean your mind; leave the past to live in the present. Right here – right now, as if just reborn, just a baby, everything could be started as the first step that counted. In the beginning it will be difficult. The world will take advantage of you- let them, they are poor fellows. Even when you are cheated or decieved or robbed, let it hapen because that which is truly yours cannot be taken from you and that which is really yours no one can steal from you."

And that's a pretty short list isn't it? What do you have than cannot be taken from you? Not things, or a job, or even body parts. All of these can be taken from you. What is left? It's a pretty short list- your attitude, your optimism, your hope. Live in the moment, find the beauty, see the world as if for the first time. Then see how things change. When I went to graduate school all those years ago there was a street I took on my way to school every day, Woodland Ave. It was lined with the most wonderful trees. I admired those trees every day I drove past them. Imagine if you could see every sunset as if it was the first one you had ever seen.
[url]https:/destino.xoom.it/en/osho-zen-tarot/0/zen001thefool.jpg/[/url]

I feel you have become more than a bit cynical due to recent events. Life has gotten cold and gray. Hope is hard to come by. Look again. Adventure is all around. Beauty is all around. Step outside like you were stepping off the cliff into a new adventure. That's my (belated) birthday message for you.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information