Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

My radio I heard the voices of Jesus and The Angels sing to me

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
SevenAngelsFaith

Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:42 pm

I had done some prayers towards Jesus Christ and the angels and God the other night i believe this was 2 nights ago and my radio was on all the sudden i heard the voice of Jesus Christ coming from my radio he was repeating my words i prayed for he was repeating my prayers and then i heard angelic gospel the angels were singing to me together with Jesus and the words they sang were :

And we are all standing here in your bedroom, You child of God!

And they repeated this twice then i told them to keep on singing to me i know it was there i heard it myself the angels and Jesus were singing to me

I had said in some of the prayers I must be a child of the devil because Jesus never answered me .. If Jesus hasn't proven himself to ME why should I believe in him ..? He is just a story a fairy tale to me ..( Yes i was talking to him in my prayers )
Attachments
littleroseyrose_183175225_298013641945910_8863085557056442572_n.jpg
2016-01-18 08.37.32 1165031947992732349_1487751443.jpg
2016-01-18 08.37.32 1165031947992732349_1487751443.jpg (87.72 KiB) Viewed 72 times

Crackers

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:39 pm

Oh but he has proven himself to u how did u feel as this music was playing did u feel loves embrace as he talked an the song of peace as angels sang u are very lucky to have this experience not many do

SevenAngelsFaith

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:34 pm

Yes i feel he has proven himself to me this way i was kind of feeling very happy when i was listening to their singing and i remember thinking no one is ever going to believe what i just heard on the radio .. No person alive and if i told my doctors here at the hospital he would add me some pills against hearing voices i guess .. but it was not coming from my own mind it was coming through the speakers of my radio and i am not insane i swear it's true but i am hospitalized at the moment in psychiatry because i had a car accident at age 10 and was in a coma for 3 or 4 days .. I am almost 32 yrs of age now but still suffer from brain damage due to the accident .. i believe jesus has already healed me somehow because i rarely suffer from anger attacks anymore and i rarely have panick attacks but the doctor would say it's the pills that have done their job i guess haha .. They aren't very spiritual my doctors i tried to start discussions about the spiritual with them but they do not want to believe in the spiritual or hear what i have to say about it because its all nonsense to them as far as the conversation with the doctors went

I studied the video the life of jesus a 3 hour during video and after watching it i prayed to Jesus and then i heard him sing to me witht he angels i felt kind of silly too because i told him that he was just a story a fairytale to me but yes indeed he has proven himself towards me and it doesn't matter if other people don't believe he did .. Because it's my own life and i must know myself what to believe and what not to believe ..

Thank you for your reaction Crackers

And sorry for my late response

Romy Marylou Amber

SevenAngelsFaith

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:42 pm

I also once prayed to the above shown picture of Jesus Christ i have it printed and plastified

I prayed to have another son to Jesus Christ

After i stopped praying i thought think of 1 artist who i know believes in Jesus Christ

I then thought Brian Litrell

That's when i for the very first time heard this song of Brian Litrell

I almost felt as if it was a response to my just prayed prayers to Jesus Christ i felt as if Jesus replied in the form of a song to me

Lol

Like he send me the thought Brian Litrell and then i typed that name and got to his song Welcome Home

My dad is psychic he says i am psychic too but it's uncontrolled because i never learned how to handle my gifts and what specific gifts i have

Dad also always tells me you cannot force psychicness .. It goes automatically because otherwise you could also do wish thinking and wish thinking is when u want something to happen and then it will happen .. but that's not psychicness dad told me psychicness is when your intuition or your mind receives correct information or an answer without wishing for a certain answer or event to happen

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information