Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Picture reading with both permission

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Thalitacoelho

Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:03 am

Sanford_P

Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:45 pm

I'll do a reading for you tomorrow.

Thalitacoelho

Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:00 pm

Ok looking forward to it 🥰🥰

Dylan73

Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:29 am

Woman can see right through people. Highly psychic. With her I feel an ache in the back of my heart. She seems to be going through something difficult. The loss of something she loves deeply from her life. It feels like it’s related to her foundation, part of what creates her environment and helps it to feel “normal”. Someone wants to lift her up where she belongs, but it’s hard for her because at the same time she needs to let go of what’s important to her. There are so many layers to try to discern. There’s a sense of exhaustion, but also, guidance, grace, support and spirit is there with her, helping her through this difficult journey. She doubts her ability to get to the other side but I see she is at the same time already there and has a clear path. Her journey shows her strength. If she were able to dig deep down enough, she would see that she has this strength and grace. Others see it, but she cannot see it within herself. But it is there and it will carry her through.

I also see she is trying to build something from the ground up right now, create something. I see a lot of positive good energy coming out of this woman. She has a good focused intention and is able to create from that quite effectively. She feels like a warm person. She doesn’t yet know the depth of her abilities or strength but she is in the process of learning. For those around her, it is a pleasure to be in her presence.

For the man, I get there is a lot of layers with this person. My first instinct was a feeling of pulling back, as I feel he’s hurt someone physically before, that there is an element of a threat with him. He shows him self to the world in the way he’d like to be remembered, the impression he’d like to leave. Image is a large concern for him. I also feel there is a number of walls up with this person. He is not the easiest person to read. He prefers to hold people at a distance. I do have a hard time reading this man but the one thing that keeps coming back to me as i look at his image is a feeling of moving away from him. I feel he is a bit of a wall himself - a force to be reckoned with. When he decides to dig his heels in about something he is not going to budge an inch.

Thalitacoelho

Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:17 pm

Thank you so much! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Sanford_P

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:13 pm

My initial impressions are you are a very passionate person. Your eyes burn with passion. You are outgoing, have many friends, and like the water. Were you born under one of the water signs? Travor is the classic tall, dark, and handsome, very strong physically and mentally. He does tend to keep from being too vulnerable. Letting his inner child out is out of the question. Better to remain strong and shadowy. Let's see what the cards have to say.

They certainly didn't disappoint. There is a message here which will take some unraveling, but that's OK with me. Let's unravel it together. First card (left to right) is yours, actually two cards came out. We have the Nine of Cups which shows a prosperous innkeeper with an abundance (9 cups) of good cheer to offer his patrons. You have an abundance of love-passion-living to share, but nobody to share it with at the moment. It is bottled up inside. You had this sort of full on relationship with Travor, and want it back.

The other card for you is the Seven of Wands. This card does not come up very much so I need to consult the book. The man in the card is defending his house, one wand in hand, the others forming a defensive shield. Despite appearances, the man is really unsure of himself. He was forced into this position and doesn't really care to be here. Somebody is questioning him, his motivation, asking him why. Maybe the questioning is self generated. I feel like recent events have forced you to guard your heart, something you don't like to do. You want to lay it all out there, let the chips fall where they may, and live life to the fullest. The hurts will be washed away with the next sunrise. Except this hurt cannot be simply shrugged off. You have been forced to defend your heart, uncertain of the future. Will Travor be back? Is it better to forget about him and let the tides of life sweep you on to the next adventure? I don't know either.

Now let's get on with Travor's card, Justice, Major Arcana 11. This card recently came up in another read. It is all about the past defining the future, cause and effect. Nobody gets to decide the effect part. It just happens. There are so many ways to take this card. In this case, I believe Travor's past is clouding his judgement about future. He got burned in a previous relationship really badly and is now afraid to make that sort of all-in commitment. Or maybe his parents had a miserable life together. Regardless, he doesn't want to repeat a past mistake and he's willing to sacrifice his wonderful relationship with you to make sure that doesn't happen. Have you talked about your past and his past? Do you know about his previous girlfriends? Whatever the problem, it goes to the very heart of who he is. It won't be easy to get the whole story or for him to move past it and take a chance on love- real love- again.

Next card is about your relationship. I drew The Lovers, Major Arcana 5. Once again the deck does not disappoint. This take on the card is classic passionate love, the sort that has inspired thousands of romance novels. From the book:

"A perfect and passionate union rises, romantic and idealized from the waters of our subconscious and dreams. More that romance, more than a man and a woman, we have the elements necessary to achieve such a union. The couple is grounded in water showing a deep connection to their emotions. The warrior's red clothing and deep orange of the sunset surround the scene with fiery passion. The beauty and abandon of the woman suggests earthly sensuality."

Pretty steamy stuff. Love. You and he had this or at least a taste of it. And then he pulled away. Is that right? The original meaning of this card was all about making balanced choices. There is always the danger of choosing based on one element of the relationship. Now we get back to Justice. Perhaps that one element told him to walk away. He got scared of getting in too deep and walked, leaving behind a true love relationship. Not worth the risk.

Finally, we have the card that ties everything together. It is a bit of a surprise, the Three of Pentacles. Threes are a diverse bunch in the tarot deck. You have three maidens dancing in the rain, three swords piercing a heart, a man waiting for an outcome, and this one, an master craftsman proudly displaying his latest work. This Three shows the results of skilled labor, creating something beautiful, something like the Empress. Usually I draw a "bigger" card, Major Arcana or Court card in this position. The message is clear all the same. Your relationship is not hopeless. It will just take a lot of work to make into something beautiful. It will require really opening up, pulling back the curtains, exposing your deepest fears and insecurities. I don't know if the two of you are ready to do that. I see two people who carry wounds. Are you ready to expose yours?

Love in the real world is not like a love story. The credits don't roll when the couple finally falls in love. The story is not over, it is just beginning. A real love relationship takes work and commitment and sometimes significant life changes. If you do make the effort you will find you and he have created a much deeper relationship, one built on mutual understanding. The love and fiery passion and wonderful physical stuff will all rise from this very solid foundation. There will be no fear, no anxiety, just love unconditional in all of its manifestations.

Thalitacoelho

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:10 pm

@sanford_P I am at a loss for words. You have no idea how spot on this was for me and also for him. Absolutely EVERYTHING. Not to mention I have gained so much insight from this reading. Beyond grateful for the time you took to do this. I have read and reread this so many times. Thanks x 10000!!! Love and light. What a gift.

Thalitacoelho

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:13 pm

@dylan you also are a gifted reader as well. The moving away and distancing is on point for him. And my life hasn’t been easy but I am building my career from the ground up on my own. This was so great. And on my birthday. A gift from two wonderful readers! 🥰

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information