Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

picture reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
cscott123321

Wed May 26, 2021 9:26 am

id like to request a picture reading...in need of any insights on things im going thru and/or could go thru
Attachments
159887134_754954865442289_5172350308697153057_n.jpg
MS.SCOTT

Sanford_P

Sat May 29, 2021 12:53 pm

C. Scott, looking for a general read. Your profile pic speaks volumes about you. The black and white pic, not so much. Regardless, a pic is a pic and this is the place for picture readings. The eyes, of course, speak about one who has lived a life filled with ups and downs. I see the pink ribbon. Are you are breast cancer survivor?

I see a very earthy person, very much in touch with her feminine side. That can work against you in some situations. Do not deny it all the same. It is who you are.

I drew two cards out of my neglected Gilded Tarot deck this morning. Actually, I only drew one. One card stuck in the box when I took the deck out. Two cards but they say so much.

First card (the one that stuck in the box) is the Ace of Cups. Aces represent new beginnings, new opportunities, a gift from the universe. Cups is the suit of emotions. So the most common interpretation of this card is new love waiting for you in the near future. How does that sound? I think you are ready for new love, a fresh start. I think you want it more than anything in the world. You may want some clarification from another intuitive, get some more specifics, but I'm confortable with predicting new love.

The second card is the Ten of Swords. Swords is the suit of action. Here we see a figure who is dead (or sleeping). Ten swords stand ready to pierce him. There is a certain peace about the scene even with the menacing swords. You have been through a hard time. Whatever happened, it is finished now. You might be worse for wear, but it is over. There is a hint of a new day, the rising sun hiding behind the mountains in the background. This is not the end of you, just one chapter of your life closed for better or worse. A new chapter will open in due time and we already have some hints about what happens next.

The struggle is over for now. My advice is to take some time and rest and find yourself again. You are a beautiful person, full of love (I'm not just saying that. It's absolutely true). Learn from past experience, but don't allow it to define you. You will live and love again once you are whole.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information