Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

What do you sense about us?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Angelite

Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:41 pm

Hi! This is my boyfriend. I am wondering what you can sense about our relationship. Do you feel there is a possibility of marriage for us? What can you feel about him? Please feel free to write anything, positive or negative, what you can feel :)
thank you so much~
Attachments
IMG-20210208-WA0020.jpg

Sanford_P

Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:10 pm

A whole week and nobody has replied... I thought one of the regulars would have responded by now.

First, I absolutely love the setting, the calm lake, the trees. It must be a park of some sort. You are out on a date or just spending time together. I see you in his shadow. He is big, you are small. It's almost like you are seeking shelter in him- not physically, maybe emotionally? Hard to put into words. This is where you want to be.

I do feel like he is hiding something behind his face (if that makes sense). He is not being 100% honest with you, or maybe he isn't aware of his motivation either. Let the romance grow. I don't feel like he is going anywhere. Just keep your eyes open.

Angelite

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:51 am

Sanford_P wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:10 pm
A whole week and nobody has replied... I thought one of the regulars would have responded by now.

First, I absolutely love the setting, the calm lake, the trees. It must be a park of some sort. You are out on a date or just spending time together. I see you in his shadow. He is big, you are small. It's almost like you are seeking shelter in him- not physically, maybe emotionally? Hard to put into words. This is where you want to be.

I do feel like he is hiding something behind his face (if that makes sense). He is not being 100% honest with you, or maybe he isn't aware of his motivation either. Let the romance grow. I don't feel like he is going anywhere. Just keep your eyes open.
Wow you are so accurate! :D
Yes, we were spending time at the park together. Yes, you are right about being in his shadow. I think maybe it is because this was taken in Bangladesh. I was living in Bangladesh and this culture influenced me a lot, i think it changed how i view our relationship

I didn't know that he might be hiding something. but since we are still new in our relationship, i always try to watch for good and bad things he does

thank you so much

Insomnia83

Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:02 am

Hey there!

I feel a sense of dominance. There is a tilt of balance maybe where you feel you are the lucky one. He probably wont let you realise your worth. There are secrets but I feel they are harmless ones to save him some embarassment. I feel this could be long term, however maybe you wont feel the same as you go forward..
One Sweet Day

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information