Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Can anyone help

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Xkillingmysanity

Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:49 am

Wanting to know if anyone can tell me any info about the man pictured. It is very important and need as much info and as soon as possible. Thanks.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210211-234638_Gallery.jpg

Crackers

Wed May 12, 2021 11:10 am

He seems to be a private type man about 55 yrs old maybe I would say no children married but very stern type person to his wife but not in public hmm I just don't get good from him idk why srry

Rose.

Mon May 17, 2021 7:55 am

Hi, I'm not sure if you are still around to receive the message but if you are - this is what came in when I looked at the picture.

He's a silent observer and also a decision maker. He's a strong man aged around 49, he's a father figure or father and the grandfather energy is also there with him. He has a yellow to white aura,, which indicates he is a healer or has received healing to help him through the next transition of changes in his life. I feel like the grandfather passed before you was born. Smoking is mentioned as well for both them smoked, cigarettes and the pipe during the day. I'm also receiving 16th November as well in relation to this man. There is a situation involving finances of money going out and the needing to save is clear.... like he was a bit of a spendthrift but would also hoard his treasures also in the cupboards in his home, etc. I also receive in 18th of march as there is a cycle that is ending around you too, which is indeed shifting forwards into a new chapter where changes are immediate and pending on his and your horizons. Hope this helps.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information