Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Georgina "gina" Mary Pearce

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
JLEL

Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:05 am

That's really beautiful, I'm also so sorry for your big loss. That's truly heartbreaking. I'm so glad you found a way of connecting with her again. You must have a gift also, I don't believe everyone has this gift. Infact they don't lol. I know my mum was spiritual, she spoke about it before, and I know I have something to even though I have run from it before it scares me sometimes, but in this instance I felt her call for me to seek out someone to help. Luckily the year she fell ill I contacted her and told her I loved her lots of times and saw her the day she passed. But death is so final and has a funny was of making you regret and feel guilt. I think because it's so final. I really hope you get to see your daughter again one day, you sound like a really wonderful father in life and in death, we lost my neice when she was 11, it was awful, and I can't imagine losing my daughter or son. I truly am sorry for your loss, xx

LeonardoGucci

Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:14 am

Hi, Thank you!
I’m glad you got to be with ur mom the day she passed, it must mean a lot to both you and her ❤️ I’m sorry to hear about your niece, that’s a horrible situation to be in, as I know. Feel free to contact me again once your mom and you settle in a bit, I know how fresh this is, and how sad, take care 😊

JLEL

Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:46 pm

Thankyou, you have brought me comfort and peace today, which I haven't had in ages. Thank you 💕

JLEL

Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:42 pm

I'm so sorry to bother you again but this is so weird. We lived on a road called forest way! As a child, I lived there with her and my dad and brother. My brother has really bad mental health problems, and the chain on the bicycle falling off really rings true!... The forest over and over again being spoken about, and the grass being greener but not so.... She left us and that house when I was about 12/13.she thought the grass was greener. I'm speechless. At first it all made no sense and now it slots in. Sorry again to pester you I had to tell you!

LeonardoGucci

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:17 pm

Wow, that really ties things together and makes sense now. She actually showed me the chain falling off the boys bike twice, and on the second time she zoomed right in on the chain falling off the sprocket. I figured that must have meant something. And Forest was a heavy theme for sure. I bet ur moms is very happy you figured this charade out! ❤️

JLEL

Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:22 pm

Hi Leonardo are you still on this page? Thanks

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information