Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

My brother died about a month ago suddenly

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
MelissaJD2222

Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:33 am

My brother passed away about a month ago. I’m so sad for him and his family. He had so much to live for. I wish I could take his place instead. I miss him terribly. Would love to teach him some how some way. Maybe through a Medium Reading
269E6222-D131-4CCE-A421-FE5CE66ECA4E.png

Mysticalcass

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:10 am

Ok, haven't done this for awhile so bare with me, i dont know if it was a vehicle accident but something tells me alcohol was involved and he wasn't much of a drinker, i see him around wood not just in the woods but working with wood maybe? i get that he was a hunter.

Mysticalcass

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:11 am

Ok, haven't done this for awhile so bare with me, i dont know if it was a vehicle accident but something tells me alcohol was involved and he wasn't much of a drinker, i see him around wood not just in the woods but working with wood maybe? i get that he was a hunter.

Rose7777

Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:39 pm

Im new. So sorry to hear your story. I look at the picture. Your brother feels observant and wise and protective. Sorry i cant express this well..its just a feeling. If im wrong i apologise. Was there an animal around maybe an older dog. sorry if thats not right. Im shy with my feelings. Im terribly sorry for your loss and to his family. Its really tough and you seem kind and have an innocent vibrant energy which is why i responded. My response comes from compassion. I feel your kindness is so helpful. They are lucky to have you.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information