Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Sanford"s Readings

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Sanford_P

Unread post Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Hi. I just joined this site. I am going to take the big step of reading at local festivals for donations. Up until this point I have worked exclusively on line. Giving a real time interpretation is a bit daunting to me but it is the next logical step in my development. And I can help a whole new crowd of people.

If I need to have 25 quality posts before reading here, I apologize in advance. I'm just looking for a place to sharpen my skills right now.

Any Questions?

Sanford

Sanford_P

Unread post Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:08 pm

Well, three months and no replies. Am I doing something wrong?

I have been reading in person. Most people are frightened at the accuracy of my readings. They never have questions. I am now making the jump to reading for money. I have stayed away from a fee for service arrangement because it changes the relationship. However, I found a really good local opportunity which I cannot pass up. Any advice or practice here would be welcome.

Aileni

Unread post Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:58 am

You seem to only still have 7 posts, quality posts can be anything from stories, experience, advice etc as well as quality replying to others. Its more an inusre that your an active member and interacting (my understanding) once you get that then sign the readers agreement and create a bio.

When i first read this post i saw a statement and no so much a bio for people to leave reading requests, that may be why also theres not any responses.
Rise again, Aileni.

Mhasty84

Unread post Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:25 am

You can do a reading on me.if you are drawn to me.im open to any message or guidance i need in my life right now

Sanford_P

Unread post Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Sorry Misty, I forgot about this thread for a while. I'll give you a read if you are still interested.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information