Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Mother passed away nearly a year ago, I miss her dearly.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
GinaBambina89

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:52 pm

I’ve not received a sign or any contact from her since her passing, can anyone help? I’d be so grateful.
Attachments
16AB5BF4-9812-4D4A-A4B0-B2D5DA4EB89A.jpeg
641286DC-F8ED-4301-8768-885E3792AC62.jpeg

stacyl222

Unread post Thu May 02, 2019 8:21 am

Our loved ones do not always immediately come back to us after passing. There are the lucky few who have contact very soon after loss of a loved one. However your mother is getting used to her new surroundings. She "sends her love and does let you know your around when you find random pennies laying on the ground" "Letting her go was the best decision and she thanks you for that, never second guess the decisions made" "The vivid lifelike dreams of her is her coming to see you, She loves you"
Take away thought. Keep a journal of dreams and things you find. You will start to see a sequence occur. You will be able to recognize it is her. Love and Light. Our loved ones never leave us, they only change form.
We are either a crystal or a stone. Each can be shiny or dull, have low or high vibrations which can raise or balance energy. Even the gravel are stones and have a purpose. All living souls have a purpose :heart:

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information