Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hay House U - Thoughts?

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Lilhuz

Unread post Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:02 am

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been around but I feel really good about being back. My question to everyone and anyone is this: has anyone taken any of the mediumship courses offered by Hay House U?
I ask because a medium I've taken classes from before, Rose Vandenden, is offering a 4 week online course for $150. I've paid $75 and up for single classes at Lilydale so her course looks like a really good deal, especially since she's a great teacher.
My wife wasn't too thrilled with that price and she found a lost of courses from Hay House U that are anywhere from $50-$100 each. I know you typically get what you pay for in life but I was wondering if anyone had ever taken a course through there and what they thought about it. She specifically found this one by Gordon Smith: https://www.hayhouseu.com/introduction- ... course-hhu

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information