Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I am Mark, trance healer, universal healer, reiki healer, trance, transfiguration medium, psychic, tarot reader.

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:55 pm

another great message mark thanks for sharing
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Beautiful- love the garden!

Happy vibes from that. The ponies are so adorable.
I appreciate all of your messages I think even if they're not directly for us.. we all have something to take from them.

:) Thanks for sharing.

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:03 pm

there is a massive change withhin i see things different now in so many ways ,i get glimpses of people some i no and i see them differently i feel different its a bit like when you eat your own apples they can taste better so i see someone and there life will flash before me like on a video and its important that i look at the detail thats what i get look look i see things in great detail then i see more and more i do no why to a degree its a slightly unusual way to get me thinking but it does work
today was difficult with 2 people who was in the wrong having a go at me abt a parking issue i didnt get annoyed but people with me at work were saying why did you not stand your ground and argue ?i put my point forward and backed down people saying you should have hit him etc i just saw a bird behind them when talking and i was so interested in it nothing else seemed to matter

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:28 pm

mark wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:03 pm
there is a massive change withhin i see things different now in so many ways ,i get glimpses of people some i no and i see them differently i feel different its a bit like when you eat your own apples they can taste better so i see someone and there life will flash before me like on a video and its important that i look at the detail thats what i get look look i see things in great detail then i see more and more i do no why to a degree its a slightly unusual way to get me thinking but it does work
today was difficult with 2 people who was in the wrong having a go at me abt a parking issue i didnt get annoyed but people with me at work were saying why did you not stand your ground and argue ?i put my point forward and backed down people saying you should have hit him etc i just saw a bird behind them when talking and i was so interested in it nothing else seemed to matter

Good on you mark. It's true that we can all be quick to react but later when we've cooled off we realize we could have handled things better with some thought.. looking back, that would've just escalated things so good on you for letting it go over your head... the strongest is the one with self respect and who takes time to think before they react.... also very true, the smaller details are usually the best telling ones. Thanks for sharing. :)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:42 pm

thankyou it transpires that the lady who was one of them is having a lot of issues i sensed her partner had left her it was confirmed today,today is interesting again its very relaxed here as usual when there are no spirit waiting for me as i havent raised my vibration yet but i need to do that soon so ill see what occurs !many strange things appening troday but im getting use to this now

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:58 pm

there is activity here at the moment in my garden always has been its with 3 men passing through here from a battle on the land

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:09 pm

this is also at the side of where the activity is there s a old lady here at times from a different era outside my garden and she is often seen in the lounge

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:24 pm

yes thats right severall spirit here from different eras ,some from
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Assandun
https://rexfactor.wordpress.com/2016/10 ... -hastings/
there is also a story i will tell one day abt a alleged with here where i live and about 30 ft from where i live the ducking ponds where witches were drowned its a amazing place and a very spooky story that one day i will share,,one thing that now adds up is the link between certain people i no from different places meeting at the same time and the roll on effect it has so i sit here just abt to go to bed with the thought of what will happen tonight as whe i had a bath i was shown the scenario with the light beings and the teacher in the other realm and it feels like it is going to continue so im off :lol:

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:49 am

it continued for hours showing me a journey reminding me also what im here for so upon waking at 5 am here s something i was inspired to write
A valid lesson for many new to this and not so new

recently I was asked by someone who was a medium why do they hear crying within themselves and that at times they want to end there life my responsibility there is to say go see a doctor and they agreed .my thoughts on this is do not end life here on earth so quickly it wont achive anything positive for anyone so I asked if I could send healing and it turns out she rarely does anything for herself so now she sets time for herself and is so much better and it made me think abut others who struggle with mediumship and abilities and the dificult subject of what some call posession or attachments .i do see here attimes people with a lower vibration who are sensitives and psychic ,not mediums ,only very partial mediums is one way to explain this but realistically theyre just psychic sensitives ans when they get low throug illness ,depression,aura problems yes they can get attachments so a attachment from a spirit that’s on a lower vibration can cause problems depending on ones being especially if drugs alchol are involved sometimes they don’t even no they are being influenced in this way .we are all spirit and we all have a inner light that we should shine ,who wants to be in darkness.my vibration is very high due to the ability I am using to read and channel and heal and other things remember we do have to do this ourselves ,were helped but you have to start the process,push for it .also some people do have issues with a understanding of something being wrong inside and feel its from when they was on earth before in a previous life and within they are crying depressed very frustrated I believe a way forward for this is complex do not dwell on this and the quickest route is a healer in a spirttualist church in my opinion where the energy is raised ie the vibration and the healers intent which can be hard to find ,they are out there you would need to work hard to get this unless you just happen to get the right one ,its experience here with the healer that is the main factor and after that its a matter of looking after you and trying in some cases to get your life back on a level as potentially many feel its a helterskeltor ,ie a bumpy journey and when this is overcome and vibrations raised its like a new lease of life for many
Last edited by mark on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:51 pm

For those who may need healing of their pets, very interesting <3 Thank you Mark!

mark: the energy in my home is now getting stronger with spirit arriving as i sit here
do tell Mark
mark: i have some children come to stay here the night for a horse show we have near us
mark: #ad the computer is flickering
mark: and the dogs are now standing at the door
mark: ok now i have 5 children in spirit here
mark: they are in the middle of my room
mark: they are singing ring a ring of roses
mark: and are in a circle dancing
mark: the dogs are laying in the middle of them
mark: my dogs
mark: now the old lady resident spirit is watching them
mark: 'this is quite something
mark: they now have gone into the garden
mark: as has the old lady
mark: they are now looking for the children who arrived here to stay the night
mark: my dogs are at the windon howling at them
mark: now a table has just mooved about 1ft across the room
mark: and a small house abt 1 ft square is mooving
mark: now there is a guide ive seen a while ago
mark: he is chinee looking the one i use to do transfiguration and he came through
mark: chinese
mark: he is saying the time is now mark
mark: time for you to carry on the transfiguration
mark: his energy is disrupting everything here
mark: he has 2 things in his hands
mark: like round balls that he is now throwing across the floor
mark: the dogs are looking amused
mark: the balls are chimimg
mark: chimimg noise
mark: he is showing me the garden
mark: and beconing me to look
mark: brb