Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Re: A close encounter with the truth:

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

rudidur

Unread post Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:18 am

The ordinary mortal man sees only what he wants to see (a limited psyche)
Every person walks while sleeping with his soul outside the body (to find out walking outside the body, you have to be reincarnation)
If necessary I destroy soul, not body (body without soul does not live long).
Only the one who hinders my consciousness (a malicious spoiled soul)
My mission is to mediate between life and death.
A man is just a man who kills a lot of people in wars, so there must be a mediator who cleans the bad people.

rudidur

Unread post Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Did you know that the human brain is storing inactive spirals for perceiving life after death (fifth dimension)

These spirals are not yet activated and are stored in an isolated foil made of clear skin. They are located somewhere in the depths of the middle brain.
When a person dies, these spirals in the form of a ghost - the first nebulae is removed and stored in archival niches.

These spirals are waiting for a favorable evolutionary transformation of the human body and they are a part that will be activated in the near future.

rudidur

Unread post Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:33 am

Fifth dimension: 2

Every person has an entity form in itself. This being is part of us, or our body; this is our gear and awareness.
Our awareness does not happen in the body but outside. We only accept impulses, which are often beyond physical origin. The entity leads us.

This does not mean that we must not get rid of the entity, because if we do it, we become literally a plant, we lose the ability to be aware of and manage the body.
(For example, a car without one wheel remains a car but you can no longer drive)

As a kind of parasite, it only allows you to live a physical life, although in your sleep, your parasite moves in the fifth dimensional perception, you will never reveal it because it does not allow it.

You have all this movement in the fifth dimension for ordinary dreams because it is a blockade that is caused and maintained by an entity.

The human brain is complicated only for those people who do not use them or have too little activation with thought patterns. Learning irrelevant data does not belong to the activation of thought patterns, it is just data downloading.

Mythical impulses for activation turn on just before bedtime and start activating only in deep sleep.
But these are all your dreams.

To be continued :

Gullick

Unread post Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:24 pm

Why do you think it's a parasite though? Are there no other explanations?

rudidur

Unread post Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:49 am

Fifth dimension: 3

The Bible of the faithful (Christ) does not play any role there.
In the fifth dimension, the Bible does not exist.
In the fifth dimension, there are no religions, and there are no protocols as they exist for the time of physical life.
There is no civilization development and various technologies, there is only "contact - antimatter" and its dominance.

rudidur

Unread post Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Gullick wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Why do you think it's a parasite though? Are there no other explanations?
Because he entered the body without warning

rudidur

Unread post Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:29 am

When you live in a physical body, you know that after death there may be another dimension.
When you live in the fifth dimension, you do not realize that there is another dimension in which you live in the human body.
When the soul leaves the body, attacks all possible souls in the vicinity of which they move, then returns to the immovable body and wakes up for the continuation of physical life.

rudidur

Unread post Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:24 am

The fourth dimension covers only the "time" or the time line of changes.
This time frame is used by man through physical life and is misinterpreted.

God Himself does not play any role here, it is merely a mystical being that leads believers through life. The only thing that the religion tells is, but it is rather wrongly explained or defective.

The bright light seen by everyone before death is not a tunnel but a spherical form and is called an "archival niche where the energy of enriched souls is concentrated or stored.
(archive light niche is a collection of souls of dead bodies. Sometimes it is visible in the night sky, because it connects or contacts the three-dimensional world where physical bodies live.)
This archival niche is very rare in the vicinity of a living person. It is activated to be visible to our eyes only under certain conditions.

rudidur

Unread post Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:58 am

Fifth dimension: 2
I am a creature that originates from the fifth dimension (this is the dimension of antimatter)
Earth's inhabitants live your first life in the direction of birth and death.
I live on the contrary, and in the direction of death to birth.
So I use the human body of the Earth.
This means that I live consciously or remember from the future to the past.
(the avatar image is my shape in the fifth dimension)

rudidur

Unread post Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:55 am

It is not logical that only I am the only one, I perceive the fifth dimension and experience it.
My opinion is that people are thinking too collectively. This is connected with religion, which is collective.
A man of young age can not realize dreams of reality.
The young man has no conditions, because his brain has not yet developed, they are only developed to the extent that they burden them.
My opinion is that religion is a blocking burden and perhaps the only element for not detecting the fifth dimension (that's my opinion)
The decision is on the side of every individual.
With more logical thinking, you open a brain labyrinth.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information