Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Esteban

Unread post Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:56 am

May I please have a reading Carissima? It has been over a year since my last reading. Things seem to be finally starting to coalesce for me this year

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:58 am

Hi Esteban, will do that today as i have some spare time to focus.

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:43 am

Esteban wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:56 am
May I please have a reading Carissima? It has been over a year since my last reading. Things seem to be finally starting to coalesce for me this year
first rune - distant past

you have felt down and disappointed over events that have happened in your distant past
bordering on the focus of feeling sad and emotional that things aren't going your way
you are being too hard on yourself for past history and for previous lessons you have taken on board
and have learned from,, be more gentler with yourself in moving forwards
you are empathetic and have focused on empathy thought - where you finish other peoples' sentences
before they have even said it, and where you hear their first thought that is in the forefront of their awareness/mind
you have suffered with lack of voice but are finding your voice now and are focusing on expressing your self
and what's in your heart, you are anxious about the future, but need to focus on the now.you know now
what you didn't before and have learned from it. you have a decision on the works that is causing you to question
your beliefs still, beliefs feel a bit shaken at the moment, but you are working with believing in yourself and what what you are feeling too

in this rune i am also shown that you are doing a bit of wishful thinking wishing on stars, as your energy is showing me
a shooting star, you feel comfortable at and peace being at one with the night's sky, there is also a light colour of blue here which tells me that you are indeed a healer and have capability of changing yourself at will also help you to change yourself in who you want to be and to see yourself believing in that person as to who you want to be, you are healing yourself and moving forwards. keep positive.

next rune - present
this is a rune of strength, mind over matter, blink the tears away, they are healing, be honest with yourself and your circumstances, changes are indeed happening around you be with you by may 1st - as you know future is not set in stone - you are being asked to have patience, to take care of yourself even in the smallest way possible as every little bit helps.
when you are feeling lethargic, weary and tired like the whole world is against you, take time out to rest your energy and save your strength indefinitely and focus

last rune - is for earth

healing yourself to be able to heal others is the way forwards, you need to nurture yourself and the knowledge you have picked up in the last year and cycle or so of your life, you are sliding forwards into a new chapter, moving forwards with intention to help yourself and your situation, changes major are indeed happening gradually around you, be sensible though, with the changes you are making now as they willl impact your future path forwards. ground more and stay true to yourself and your beliefs. also mentioning about the education center and trusting in the sense that everything will pan out if it is meant to. trust.

this is all i have for you esteban

Thanks, I hope it makes sense!

Esteban

Unread post Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:27 pm

Thank you very much for the reading Carissima. This reading serves as a follow up to one you gave me last year. You did it just a few months before I started my current job.

The first rune tells about past regret I have. I at times feel regret about my previous relationship and what could have been, what I could have done differently, whether it was about me not being good enough. I even wonder if I did something to ruin my chances. I have stayed in touch with my ex, but I don't think it's my place to revisit the past at this time. I also have regrets about my schooling and what I could have done differently that may have made it easier to find a job after I graduated. I am trying to come to grips with why things have played out as they have. Struggling with my past is something I have done my entire life.

The second rune refers to my current job. You accurately foresaw this job in my future. An opportunity I have been waiting for since graduating exists at this job: an engineering role. I was promoted from my original position when I was first hired to this current more technical position that I work now. Unbeknownst to me, this was part of the plan to prepare me for a engineering role. Six months have passed since I was hired and I still await the big promotion. I worry about.being led on to wait in vain. I do my best to remain patient, but it isn't easy. I have been waiting about 4 years since graduating to work as an engineer. You were accurate about the time frame for finding my current job last year.

I have learned ALOT last year and am bring all that knowledge with me to 2019. You mentioned an education center; I am seriously considering returning school for my Masters, as well as taking advantage of on the job certification training. Perhaps.that is what was shown to you.

At the end of my day I desire to realize my dream of working as an engineer and success to come along with it. Thank you again Carissima. You have come through again as a great reader who responds to requests in a timely manner. Please feel free to leave any feedback to my response.

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:54 am

Hey Esteban, nps, happy that it has helped ya. You are more than welcome. I'm grateful for the opportunity to practice.
Even if this week has been a processing week. Good to keep up the readings side of things. Thank you!!

:hugs:

Amaratine

Unread post Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:34 am

Hi Carissima,

Are you available for a reading? Not urgent, so if you have others to attend to I am in no rush. Open to anything. Open more to anything relating to my love life haha :grin:

Thank you!

Maddie

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:04 am

Hi Maddie, yes, but unfortunately, I cannot read for love life as I find that since I've not ever been in love myself, and struggle with close relationships on a personal perspective, I feel strongly this would impact love life readings. So I don't read for them! Love is something that is best found within ourselves to learn how to love others. However, what I can offer you is a general reading and if spirit come forward to touch on your love life, then I would convey any messages across they had to offer you. I find if it comes from spirit, you'd know it would be genuine connection and message. So if you want to go with another reader though who can read for love, that's okay too I would understand :hugs:

Amaratine

Unread post Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:41 pm

Hi Carissima,

Thank you for getting back to me! And I'm also open to anything, I feel like we are searching for something we limit the best messages that could have come. Thank you!

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:30 pm

Np! I will get that done for you soon so please look back in a few days when I've had some inspiration.

Amaratine

Unread post Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Will do, thanks!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information