Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Ghost-Addict's Bio & Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
SheilaAzucarera

Unread post Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Hi I would like a reading please If you can thank you

Cheezy1133

Unread post Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:35 pm

Hi, I am new to this site and this trying to learn. I know I have special gifts but dont know exactly what they are. Can you please do a reading for me? Thank you❤

hummingbird

Unread post Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:13 pm

HI ghost-addict, are you still giving reading? I am looking to reach my mother who recently passed. I would love a reading from you. I will post when at your response:0)

unicornshay89

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:50 pm

hi im lashay 12 26 89 can you tell me about my deceased bf brandon 1 10 86 he died may of 2017 i want to know is he still around me and what was his feelings for me moments before he died he said he wanted to tell me something but never made it back to me does he have any messages for me and know anything that is to come for my future also do you see any other relatives around me that try and tell me things are loved ones?

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi all,

I know I have been away from chat due to work and other commitments. Hopefully I will be back up to doing readings again, Thanks for everyone's patience it will be a slow process but will get there. :hugs:

Best Wishes,
Ghostie

dreamer96

Unread post Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:52 pm

Hello!😊 I'm trying to get myself back on some sort of schedule. I'm not sure how. I'll wake up at midnight, and not go to bed until noon. I'm wondering If I should just make myself stay up once I wake up so It'll be easier for me to fall a asleep. I've gotten myself back on track before but, this time I'm not able to. I've been doing a spell for peace and tranquility to see If that will help. I've asked the universe for signs on what I should do. I don't seem to be getting any. I'm literally sleeping my life away. I'll miss out on family gatherings or events because I'm sleeping. I don't know how to stop the cycle. thank you in advance for reading this.😊

Bwill

Unread post Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi Ghost Addict,

Can you help me connect with any souls past, I have recently started my family tree and developed and overwhelming feeling I can not describe regarding my grandmother whom I never met.
My family is quite complex and I don't know were I belong in this world

Please contact me directly and THANK YOU before anything else

courtcog

Unread post Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:50 am

I have so longed to talk to a medium for many years. recently, I spent time in a place where many people in my family are buried and I felt the force of spirits around me, but really need some interpretation and guidance. Any help you can give here would bring comfort and peace to me. Thanks!!

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:03 pm

courtcog wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:50 am
I have so longed to talk to a medium for many years. recently, I spent time in a place where many people in my family are buried and I felt the force of spirits around me, but really need some interpretation and guidance. Any help you can give here would bring comfort and peace to me. Thanks!!
Hey Courtcog, welcome to the site. It's wonderful to see new members opening up to their spiritual side & abilities. You will find a majority of the info here as there is so much to learn. I would feel that you are just beginning to open up to it all which is why spirits are coming to you. Whilst working with others I would set a few boundaries just so that you don't become too over affected. What guidance would you like from me? Please let me know.

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:08 pm

Bwill wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Hi Ghost Addict,

Can you help me connect with any souls past, I have recently started my family tree and developed and overwhelming feeling I can not describe regarding my grandmother whom I never met.
My family is quite complex and I don't know were I belong in this world

Please contact me directly and THANK YOU before anything else
Hey Bwill, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

What sort of feelings have you been receiving?

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information