Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Spiritual reading of my brother

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Breahna40

Unread post Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:53 am

Oh yes I'm sorry I mentor with my brother sorry and yes can on you with photo let me figure that out ok ty and again sorry my nickname my grandma gave me and yes he probably laughing he knew I hated it but I also loved it I'll let u work with him I hope it comes out I'll send photo ty

Breahna40

Unread post Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:54 am

Oh yes I'm sorry I mentor with my brother sorry and yes can on you with photo let me figure that out ok ty and again sorry my nickname my grandma gave me and yes he probably laughing he knew I hated it but I also loved it I'll let u work with him I hope it comes out I'll send photo ty

Breahna40

Unread post Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:36 am

Sorry my phone isn't allowing photo upload keeps saying low on memory and I ment my brother my auto text put mentor ug but yes anything else you may see I just have a hard time especially with holidays here it been hard Missing him and thank you all so much for your help

Crystal7

Unread post Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:32 pm

Hi chick. Sorry for late reply. Mummy duties call!. I did feel that the nickname was from an older relative!!!. But I went with him telling me to do my work. So let's clarify one more time,I hate to ask questions as that can be classed as cold reading. It's the fact that I keep getting my brother involved in this and this is why I was drawn to ur post. Anthony took his life so I sense this loss with u brother. I'm telling u the two of them are testing me!!. All good tho cause I'm up for it!!!. Be back as soon as mummy duties are done. U are in my thoughts. xC7x

Breahna40

Unread post Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:51 am

Yes my brother fell out of a window on a bus Greyhound the fact surrounding it are incliclusive I haven't ruled it suicide although many have idk it's not making since and I know many say it usually doesn't but in my case I can't stop searching for truths kinda like he has been pushing me idk it's hard and I feel I won't believe anything tell he gives me solid answers or clues or something I really appreciate anything you may feel I myself have a gift idk what it is but even in his desth and ect I felt this closeness and my mother always said I was strange with things have happened but since his desth my whole life has turned upside down and I've became different and I didn't know why but there is still so much of all this puzzle I'm trying to piece together and so yeah any help is so great I have lost many people and I know it's not always easy but hoping I find way to connect to him and understand him know what he thinking saying I've even made a shrine it's weird but thank you for anything I wish we were closer so I could do reading in person with is belonging maybe would help you and it ok if busy I get busy also so understand thank you again sweetie blessing to you don't get over worked

Breahna40

Unread post Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:58 am

Hi Crystal just wondering what else you may have felt or seen i know you were gonna tell me more than got side tracked with mummy duties which I totally get but I'm here in case you get few mins or any new things ok thanks so very much and hope you had great new year.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information