Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Introduction

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Empath23

Unread post Thu May 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Rahman and I'm from New York here in the states. I'm a crisis counsellor by profession. I've just started coming to grips with my empathic abilities and I want to learn how to manage them and develop more of my potential giftings. I tend to take on the grief of others and I feel the pain others are in, quite literally. I also have strangers come up to me and tell me their life and I'm like, "really?" "Why me?" I would often ask myself. People confide in me whether they want to or not. I'm also very intuitive and know when to ask certain questions that get people confessing their heart before me. The truth comes out of people when I'm around them. And I know certain details about people's lives that no one else would. I'm trying to develop this more.

So that's just a wee bit about me. I hope to get to know all of you soon :)

Much Love,
Rahman

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu May 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Welcome to ABT Empath23. Image

Join us in
Chat.

summerfoxx

Unread post Thu May 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello and Welcome to ABT. Enjoy the forum.

Cheers

SilverG

Unread post Sat May 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Rahman,
So nice to meet you. I am a fellow empath myself. Like you said, I feel the pain of others physically as if it is my own. Hope we chat sometime.

RobHDx

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:30 pm

Hey Rahman would like to chat with you sometime. Would be nice to meet you in chat, maybe you can attend one of the classes?

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Welcome To ABT :)

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Hey Rahman and welcome to ABT :peace: Looks like you do have the classic Empath signs and you will fit in quite nicely here. Hope you are enjoying browsing the forums and it would be nice to meet you in chat sometime and talk about those things. :welcome:

LWM :sunflower:

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information