Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

La Santa Muerte

What are your personal beliefs, please share in your thoughts.

Maaya

Unread post Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:32 pm

So I've been drawn to La Santa Muerte for the past few months. I did some research on her and I pretty much fell in love with her. She is basically death itself. the personification of death. When you've had a near death experience or something very intense, it actually helps you realise the Value of life. If you know death, you will know life. That is La Santa Muerte. She is all. She is full of everything. She is a mother to me. a good friend. a lover. a protector. a mentor. Like everyone, I randomly asked her to do me a favor. and yes it happened. but what's more interesting is I am feeling so great about my life. I'm in love with my life. That's what she basically wants us all to do. To Embrace life. I love her man.

I've always been a skeptic in everything. But what I realized is we give different names and explanations to different things but the soul purpose behind them all is the same..
May Peace be with you

Carissima

Unread post Wed May 09, 2018 10:29 am

I have a friend who works with this guide.
If you feel drawn to work with her, I think its a good thing. :)
There is magic in the air.

Return to “Spirituality & Faith”

• Information