Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Taking a Long Break

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Peter Pan

Unread post Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Hello, I am John and I am not really good with words but here goes; I am new to the forums of course, but I've been on ABT for nearly 2 months, so people from there will know about me, I will be taking a very long break from this place, because I need to figure myself out. There's a whole lot I am going through at the moment, so it's best if I leave for a while, might take a few months, a year or even more. Not sure if people will still remember me when I return, last year was the darkest time of my life, and those dark times aren't over yet. I've met some wonderful people here, and I will miss them... I will be here tomorrow, but after that I am leaving.
Cheaters Never Win

jakai

Unread post Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:44 pm

Take the time and do what you need to make yourself whole again.
Sending love and light your way
jakai (aka mary)

Clump

Unread post Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Good luck on your journey. I'll be sending positivity your way. We all definitely need it.

I wish I couldve had the honor of posting with you. Maybe some other time. :)

2018 is a year of change. Be strong! Help will come when you least expect it. We'll all still be here waiting on the wide open Internet when you come back. So no rush! :) We'll just be more wrinkely by that time. Haha

Nice hello and a goodbye John! :wave:

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information