Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My first chit chat!

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Hoodie21

Unread post Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:41 pm

HI everyone,

I am very glad I found you all! My favorite modes of intuition is tarot and astrology, maybe some numerology thrown in. I cannot see auras, although I have practiced a little bit. When life slows down I'm going to meditate more often!

I really enjoy helping people and trying to help them find clarity or comfort. (sometimes these do not go hand in hand)

I need to participate in chat for 2 weeks before I can practice my readings, so here I am!!

Clump

Unread post Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:51 pm

Welcome! I look forward to your astrology readings. :) I'm very fascinated in the stars myself. Especially numerology and sacred geometry. I bet you'll fit right into the group! ;)

Are there any other subjects you're interested in? I'll be sure to keep an eye on the subforums for your inquisitive posts.

Theres good luck in your future!

Hoodie21

Unread post Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:59 am

Hi Clump, I really enjoy discussing past life regression and (what would you call them?) soul contracts. I have read a book called Journey of Souls which really felt right to me. I am also a person who does not shy away from discussions about religion- why we have it, how it’s practiced, and what it means for a culture. :p

Thank you for the response ! <3

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information