Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Anybody out there

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Fallenangel94

Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:45 am

Hey well it's late. Imthinkinv lot about my angel I wonder if he hears me and how we gonna make it through this life. I bsen thru hell and back and I'm determined to make back to heaven. I miss my angel very much even though I tlk to him everyday. I know he hears me n what he says its true. I got the power to reach within amd talk to alot of afterlife amd it gets ms through. I wonder if mg angel will ever say anything through if he will just show me sign its what I long for is a sign I feel it coming on soon

Peacekeeper

Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Fallenangel94 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:45 am
Hey well it's late. Imthinkinv lot about my angel I wonder if he hears me and how we gonna make it through this life. I bsen thru hell and back and I'm determined to make back to heaven. I miss my angel very much even though I tlk to him everyday. I know he hears me n what he says its true. I got the power to reach within amd talk to alot of afterlife amd it gets ms through. I wonder if mg angel will ever say anything through if he will just show me sign its what I long for is a sign I feel it coming on soon
Then believe whatever you want to believe.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information