Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

New here and seeking help

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Angelicaleyes71

Unread post Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:35 am

I have always had a feeling of being different. That I didn't really belong here and no one understands me or gets who or what I am about. I have a strong will and drive to do something of epic proportions and after finally having met someone else that finally understood me and what I was awoke me to things and now I've figured more out and then have been having the weirdest things occur I have always had unexplainable things happen. This whole mystery that has been playing out last two years of my life has left me with no one in my life period as if something is preventing anyone to contact or see me. Even brand new people I meet we will chat then they disappear. I have no idea where to turn no one to go to and not even sure to trust because that trusting people has been digging me a hole.
I am wanting to see if anyone would be able to offer a free reading for me please?

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information