Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Free Book's by Mail

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Scout Phoenix

Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:05 pm

I found these pretty cool website's about paranormal and spiritual development. I have already received the book's in mail and I have enjoye reading them quite abit. I hope I can share them here. THey also come in the mail postage paid as well. So, even better lol.

www.enckankar.com (Deal's with Astral Travel and spiritual Growth. They also talk about the sound of the Soul and that's a neat subject too get into).

www.lightinnerlight.com (A Buddism Website that deal's with meditation's and also has book's about handling negativitie's in life and meditation's).

Getting these free book's in the mail was pretty awesome.

Thank's.

Scout Phoenix

Mindhuntersifu

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:44 am

Hi,
Thanks for the info! Another great source is www.sacred-texts.com . It offers readers the opportunity to read, and download (legally, of course) religious texts from most mainstream religions today. It's an excellent resource for students of religion, spirituality, parapsychology and psychic studies.
Best
Sifu

mewwhitecat

Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:41 am

Thank you for sharing that, Scout Phoenix!

I have to admit, the last few years, my major expenditures at book shops have been for new age/spirituality/metaphysical books.

More recently, I've discovered the thrift store, free trading sites and swap meet potlucks at home with other spiritual readers :) But it's so exciting getting mail. I think I will try this when I've read through my existing "stand by" books :)

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information