Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Psychic reading of total confusion

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Antrite

Unread post Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:28 pm

So I downloaded an app on my iPad to ask a psychic questions. Once downloaded you are able to ask one free question. This psychic I had asked questions once before to and profiled a lot about myself from my past which was true and this person also asked for a name of someone one important to me. So I put my horses name down and apparently this psychic was telling me stuff about my horse like stuff was going to happen but have to pay to find out. Anyway I downloaded the app and asked this psychic my free questions which was “can you tell me what is to happen between me and a past lover who lives in another state?” I waited a day and got a response saying this “She is not sure and it so happens you are not the only person in her life, which makes it very complicated. There was someone she was with even before you met and as things begun getting tricky, they easily reconnected and now as you can see, they are together. The chances of them separating again look indeed very small and if it has to happen, it will depend on her feelings for you, which she is never sure of and it does not matter how much you are going to write or communicate with her, if she is not sure of what she wants, you will always be getting mixed signals and responses from her. To tell when exactly you may reconnect again or if there is something you can do to hasten a possible reunion with her, I will have to do a spiritual session and here, you will have to pay an appeasement fee for the spirits to give me details about your situation (It's just $9.99).” I was totally shocked at this because my past lover is a man and I’m gay.

Aileni

Unread post Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:37 am

Well unfortunately the world we live in most automatically assume the partner of a man is a woman, its the reason i always use partner as a neutral term though it still happens. As for your situation i cannot myself give you guidance on this however i would replace she with he, might be more suitable. My experience in these matters however is long distance relationships dont always last, people desire things they cannot have over the phone or web and thus the relationships fall.

Tc
Rise again, Aileni.

Antrite

Unread post Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:44 am

Aileni, I know long distance doesn’t work. The guy I was talking with 11yrs ago lives in another state we both fell in love with each other from talking on the phone and writing letters. I was supposed to take a job in another state but that fell apart and I had to move from the place I was living at during our time of communicating with each other. I also lost my phone that had his contact information in so we lost contact. I got myself straightened out with life and met someone and gotten married to him but my heart isn’t in this marriage due to giving it to the other guy who I thought about for 11yrs. I slowly stopped thinking about him and distracting myself and pushed him to the back of my mind but my heart had other ideas. Just recently I smelled his cologne that he put on his letters coming out of nowhere and made me think of him. I’ve tried to look for him in the past but never could find him. For some reason this time was different and I did find him. I reached out and told him how I still felt and he confessed that he was still in love with me.

Aileni

Unread post Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:52 pm

So now you don't know what to do, feeling stuck in a loop? My only advice is do what ever makes you feel happy, that's pretty much all I can advise and wish you a good luck in your future :)
Rise again, Aileni.

Antrite

Unread post Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:43 am

Thanks Aileni

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:28 am

Also, I would not trust apps :o) There are so many out there that claim to do a good psychic reading but do not based on the differential of a cold reading using what they know to determine their messages for you. I would seek assistance on here via a genuine psychic reader who does not charge quite as much or at all. But equally take on board what resonates with you and leave what doesn't with the connection so you don't get as confused.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information