Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Evil Spirits

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
UniquelyLuna2223

Unread post Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:00 am

Basically my coven has had a problem with this malevolent spirit. She's caused us harm and tried to posses two of us. We don't know how to get rid of her and we can't find any rituals online that would do it. Anyone know how?

Seven

Unread post Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:16 am

Which one called this spirit forth?

UniquelyLuna2223

Unread post Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:47 am

One of my fellow coven members. I'm not sure wether she summoned the spirit or just encountered it

Seven

Unread post Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:30 pm

UniquelyLuna2223 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:00 am
Basically my coven has had a problem with this malevolent spirit. She's caused us harm and tried to posses two of us. We don't know how to get rid of her and we can't find any rituals online that would do it. Anyone know how?
The term malevolent sends chills to most people however a person can't be possessed, that fear is what sets the energy in motion. You believe it and the energy takes root. If your coven called fort a spirit person and they hold energy that's not in the best interest, then be firm and send it away, a witch's power is her energy. A witch that has high energy can do this alone however the sisterhood is summoned for strength/power the reason among other things there is a coven.

glrecom

Unread post Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:24 am

I believe what you experience is another human being with a telepathy machine. If this person is rich he or she may even own a telekinesis machine, in which that person may move things physically. Then there is a projector machine where people may walk around, touch, and feel anything they want.

You should try catching this spirit. It will be fun.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information