Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I challenge you to a positive thinking challenge..

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
CelticRose

Unread post Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:41 pm

To a 21 day challenge of positive thinking. Type up in here what you are grateful for, one thing per day at least.

1. The first day I was grateful for my family and extended soul circle and network of friends, those I love to chat to and those that I can love from afar.
2. Day two was feeling blessed because I had done a good deed to go and see a friend and her staffordshire dog called Skye, both beautiful beings. Skye was happy because I'd suggested pizza hut take away for lunch.
3. Today is about getting to know myself and what I want to do to move forwards, also about gardening and getting in touch with doing my faery garden in loving memory of my grandfather and grandmother. That's being planted later today.
4. watch this space, more coming soon.
Last edited by CelticRose on Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

DesertRat56

Unread post Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:26 pm

Today I am grateful I have filed my federal tax returns, and grateful I have a good income.

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:23 pm

Awesome :o)

DesertRat56

Unread post Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:36 pm

Today I am grateful I have my health, no major health issues and the minor issues I have I can take care of myself.

Helen

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:51 am

Today i am grateful for being here and having so many things to be grateful for.
My dog Blue Steve My sister my brother in law the place i live. I wake every day to look for what i am grateful for. It changes my mood.
Thank you for starting this thread Celtic xxx

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:43 am

You are welcome Helen, :) I too am challenging myself to do this because i need to start looking at counting my blessings in life.

Today I am grateful for work and the friendships I've made in Barnardos Donation Store here in Colchester, I am also grateful for the things of necessity that I have and walking through the wind clearing my body inside and out free of any tension that's within its boundaries. Today too I am thankful and grateful for boundaries and not having to meet or see people in offline life that I don't wish to be in contact with. I am grateful for those I am in contact with though and feeling truly blessed to know them at this stage.

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:44 am

You are welcome Helen, :) I too am challenging myself to do this because i need to start looking at counting my blessings in life.

Today I am grateful for work and the friendships I've made in Barnardos Donation Store here in Colchester, I am also grateful for the things of necessity that I have and walking through the wind clearing my body inside and out free of any tension that's within its boundaries. Today too I am thankful and grateful for boundaries and not having to meet or see people in offline life that I don't wish to be in contact with. I am grateful for those I am in contact with though and feeling truly blessed to know them at this stage.

DesertRat56

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Today I am grateful for being able to soak at the spa yesterday.

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:02 am

Awesome DesertRat56-! Wish I could do that, lol. Sounds like a good plan.

Today I am thankful and grateful for a friend of mine who I had a good coffee and catch up session on the metaphysical. I am grateful for living and waking up every morning to see the beauty in nature, especially the sunrises.

DesertRat56

Unread post Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:33 pm

Today I am grateful for my children and grandchildren. (actually I am always grateful for them)

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information