Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Thought of the Day March 10, 2019

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
bunnyrabbit

Unread post Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Wash Away Your Burdens : As you have moved through life, you have undoubtedly experienced moments that have inspired feelings of regret, remorse, shame and guilt. You have made promises you have not been able to keep. You have judged and blamed yourself and others. You have burdened yourself with feelings born of acts that cannot be undone, which still bind you to the past. It is time to forgive. It is time to lie down in the healing waters and let them wash away your burdens so you can move forward with spirit cleansed.

NeverAlone

Unread post Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:31 am

Ahh to be happy with myself/life again, everyone says I can but....
Am getting tied of trying, it's wearing my spirit out...
Want to just forget the world, forget my worries & give up, forever...
My Husband & all my passed pets are waiting on me in heaven and can't wait to see them all again. I can just picture it in my head.
It will be the happiest day ever for me & I will be filled with joy!!!
Can't go yet though, have our 3 dogs & 1 cat to care for. But as soon as they are on the other side I'll be right behind them.....

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information