Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I'm an old lady

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
anababin2000

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:06 pm

I am nearing my 30's. I had a really crappy life. I keep on getting placed in mental institutions. Now I'm in my early 30's and feel really old :'( What is there in life for me? I don't know.

Lost Angel

Unread post Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:12 am

Hi Ana,

how are you doing? why do/did they keep putting you institutions? You have allot left in this life. You have us here to help you get through.

anababin2000

Unread post Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:38 pm

30 is pretty old. I just feel like I have nothing to live for. I had a good childhood, and it's time for me to die now. I have nothing worth living for.

Orienla

Unread post Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:19 pm

I have a couple co-workers who hit their 30s. They had the same question on what more they can do with their lives. You are not alone in feeling that way. My co-workers finally found a way to 'cope' with it. I am not sure how they were relieved of their negative thoughts on entering their 30s, but they seem to be more peaceful now.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information