Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I Talk to a Demon

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
jawaada40

Unread post Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:22 pm

First of all, I am not sure where to post this, so I decided to post it here. If someone could direct me where to post this, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

I am able to talk to a demon through EVP sessions. I want to test the demon by way of outside help. I was thinking of asking one of the members or guests on this site if they would be interested in seeing if I can get the demon to divulge personal information from the participant/s. Let me know if anyone is interested in this paranormal experiment. Thank you.

littleseeingcrow

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:53 am

It is not advised to do this unless you can meet it in a physical form. I have a few that I know in the way I just said. Be advised that they will only tell you the truth when it benefits them. It can benefit our side at times to know what happening on that side... Which is why I have kept these demonic contacts. See if it will come out and play in the physical, but don't invite unless you are strong enough to win in a struggle... Not kidding.

littleseeingcrow

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:55 am

I know if I ask mine about yours I would not be interested in the answer. Relationships of this form are for the demon, not for you. You are in danger unfortunately.

littleseeingcrow

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:15 am

Do not suddenly disconnect from speaking to a demon, you would have to figure a way out of this with some massive smarts. I am sure you think it's a beneficial relationship however when you're not needed you'll be discarded because what you care about, what you want, it doesn't matter even though you think it might. I have no advice on how to cut it off because I've never cut off a demon, as it is not advised. The friendships I made are permanent yours might be as well you'll have to figure out a way to handle that.

littleseeingcrow

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:17 am

Anything I say is from years of experience to make sure you know that. It is also to help protect you and help you understand how serious this can be. I didn't just decide to waltz in here and give people a bunch of things to think about I'm trying to help.

Akata

Unread post Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:59 pm

I do worry for you my friend, demonic entities are a very complex and dangerous thing and depending on the degree of knowledge and experience in the subject, too little knowledge can be very dangerous. I don't need to tell you that they will find and prey on any weakness you have. In no time at all they are more than capable of infecting your mind, decision making and as a result put you in situations of great danger.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know you have demons recording during evp session ? In my 30+ years of clearing demonic and spiritual attachments, I can conclude that not all entities claiming to be demonic are, think about it why do they need to tell you they are demons. Not only that what level of demon are they, if indeed they are demons ?

Finding people to help in your research could also be a difficult task, you will get a number of people, upon seeing the word demon want to jump on board, but primarily for the wrong reasons.

My advice would be to concentrate on love and light rather than negative energies.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information