Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Unconditional Love ....

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Aussie Lass

Unread post Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:49 am

Have you ever had a life-changing experience whereby you experienced "unconditional love" in it's purest form, be it physical, mental, or spiritual?

JohnKentson

Unread post Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:07 am

You ask me, there's no such thing as pure love, it may seem like there is, but there isn't, but that's just my opinion

Akata

Unread post Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:24 am

Interesting, I guess and important factor is that would everyone recognise what pure unconditional love is ? I'm guessing it would have different meanings to different people. But back to your question, I for one know what it is and yes I have experienced it and will never ever forget it, the experience is there and will never leave me. My experience I would categorize as spiritual although it did have a huge positive physical impact.

Where did it come from ultimately I hear you ask, in truth I could not answer that part, all I know it was something so powerful, above all else, for just over a minute it was almost as if I had entered a different world, I was at one with this spiritual energy. With my numerous years of spirit work, I have come across many different things, but this was above everything else. I can conclude it was the highest, warmest, most comforting energy I have ever come across.

People have suggested it was a near death experience, but I have had a number of those before and this was nothing like it. I have even experienced heading towards the light on two separate occasions. A few days following this event, I awoke from sleep and saw thousands of spirit people passing through my bedroom. Each and every one of them men, women and children all looked at me smiled and and nodded.

Don't you just love this fascinating world we live in ! I would be interested to hear why you ask, I'm guessing you may have had an experience that prompted the question or if not what thoughts led you to ask the question.

Brightest blessings

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information