Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Spiritual Cleansing Help Please

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
JazzhasQs

Unread post Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:18 am

Hello

I'm very glad to have the opportunity to be here with you all and possibly get some help for this burning question I have.

These past 8-9 years have been rough for me full of ups and downs (I'm not talking about the normal stuff). I've worked with a few different people over these years to cleanse this added darkness and negativity that has attached to my life. During the experience I would think progress is made but in the long run it doesn't. The next experience ends up being the same. I'll run across a psychic that says you have dark energy or negative energy following you, doesn't want you to succeed, you need to get ride of it. So I pay the price (if I can which isn't often as of late) and do what they say. Next thing you know it's years later back to square one.

I have tried a few rituals and candle lighting to reverse this energy on my life but no success that I know of. What lead me to my question and here today is my experience from today. Saw a free reading. Called the number. Loved the reading which was all accurate! She said your life is hard and full of crap people and negative energy doesn't want you to succeed. She said I need spiritual help and I agree. But is there anyway I can do it myself??? She said no. Someone has to do the cleansing for me. Is this true?????

tripleE

Unread post Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:04 am

do you have any abilities that could be attaching to you? It depends on the type of negative attachments some you can do yourself others you would need someone to cleanse for you. is it attached to you or your house?

Aussie Lass

Unread post Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:28 pm

There is a LOT you can do for yourself.

There are many, many good books out there about spiritual cleansing, and protection, and many may also be available to purchase on-line via kindle etc. If you've ever participated in seances etc. it could be that you drew a low-level negative energy to yourself. If/when you feel a negative presence, say over and over "I proclaim the name of Jesus Christ and in His name I command you to be gone from me, and go towards the light". If you feel it's attached to the house, a Spiritualist Church may perform a "spirit rescue" for you. If it's attached to you, to to a Spiritualist Church and ask for help with moving it on.

Pray to whatever "God" you believe in, and ask your Spirit Guides to make themselves known to you, and learn how to protect yourself, otherwise commonly known as "white lighting" yourself. Learn to meditate and, most of all, do not ever participate in spiritual activities unless you're 100% sober and protected i.e. never engage in seances or such with friends for a night's entertainment 'coz it sure as heck ain't no poker game! Love and light.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information