Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Precognative dreams & Psychic Spying

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
MidnightWalker94

Unread post Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 pm

When I was young I had my first precognitive dream about my uncle passing away, wasn't until 2 weeks later that he actually did. Was I to blame for not being able to say or do anything about it without sounding crazy? Moving on to my psychic spying dreams, now these I have more than any others and its not by choice. For example in a dream I had about 5 years ago I was standing in a dark corner of a room and really didn't understand what was going on until I heard something and my eyes adjusted to the dark room in my dream. It was my best friend and his girlfriend having sex, now before you get too discouraged to keep reading its not as weird as it sounds. I was able to make out everything in my dream about the room which stuck in my mind. When I visited about a month later without even thinking about it they said they had moved into a new place on short notice and when I looked at their bedroom it all came back to me. As to my surprise that's not the only thing that ended up clicking, before I left Adam (my best friend) pulled me aside and broke the news that they were going to have a baby. I may not see things clearly in my dreams but somehow it all ends up making sense one way or another. I'm writing this in hopes that someone else out there has the same 2 types of dream occurrences happen to them than others. Not so much that I want to understand these dreams but I would like to learn to control them for example if I'm somewhere I don't want to be in my dreams how do I walk away without being forced to witness something I really don't want to? I appreciate all who takes the time out of their day to read this and I hope to get a response from someone with experience in dream walking.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information