Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

re:- read requests in private messages

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
CelticRose

Unread post Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:11 am

:help:

Keep getting irritated with finding all these read requests from newcomers, people who I don't know or who haven't even typed up their introductions yet or who have not read the forum guidelines/reading guidelines by sending me forum pm's asking for readings in my private message inbox. Every time I login!! If you do it that way, I will not answer them and will delete it as soon as I can, especially if I see it in my forum inbox!!!

Please follow the site guidelines in requesting a reading and or pop a request on the readers bios instead so that other readers may get the opportunity to read for you. Or alternatively, why not actually come into chat and ask the question. You never know someone might be drawn to you in there. Otherwise, please do not spam my forum inbox of private messages asking for read requests.

I am caring and kind, but I do have a will of strength and perhaps this needs to be re-iterated:- I also lead a life 24/7 external of the site.

Feeling exceptionally bogged down at the moment on a regular basis and do not need to see this every time I log into site. Thank you for your understanding, mindfulness and patience! :thumbsup:
Don't lose sight of your path.

keithdeakin

Unread post Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Well said Rose. Pity you have to go this way to get your point across.
Kind regards

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:26 pm

Hugs Keith, I know, but strongly feel a gentle reminder needs to be said!!
Don't lose sight of your path.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information