Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Haunted photo available on eBay, should I buy for practice?

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Millie H.

Unread post Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:16 pm

My experience from the time I was a little girl (about 50 years ago) has been that I have seen pictures in galleries come alive, and I have seen hands and faces reach out of pictures and sometimes photographs. It usually happens at galleries for some reason, and I often thought that it was my eyesight blurring or just a mirage.

But then I saw the same phenomenon happen in the Harry Potter movies, exactly as I experience them! I felt relieved in a way knowing that other people have this experience too.

I have a question and concern. I have previously witnessed three-dimensional spiritual or paranormal manifestations of hands or faces coming out of photographs and paintings, particularly older ones, and then I saw on eBay that this was being sold!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Haunted-framed ... 2aab6966d6

I am thinking about bidding on it, and have a week to do so, but wondered if I am unleashing something. The description explains exactly what I see or what I have experienced, and I have never known of anything ever advertised that has those properties.

I have always wondered if I should try to enhance that energy or what I can experience by "practicing" and this seems like an ample opportunity, but I am concerned about inviting any presence into my world. Any advice would be appreciated.

-mh

Millie H.

Unread post Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Just an update, I emailed the seller of this and said that although the $666 price was a joke and he doesn't plan to sell it for that, he does claim the picture is authentically haunted (whatever that means). But some advice I've received from people off line said not to invite this into my aura, so I'm not bidding. thanks!

Helen

Unread post Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:21 am

I wouldn't buy it.. i like to watch haunted films etc.. but to invite something in to my home.. its just my opinion but why would you ? lol

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information