Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Hi, I think I might be psychic. Can someone help?

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
AngelDove

Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:39 am

Hey!
I can relate! I wish I could turn back time and change the things I envisioned and made time stand still until it became more clear. Three lives were lost and I seen it and even knew the events that would take place but I didn't know who they involved at the time. It just wasn't clear enough and everyday I blame myself for not being able to stop it, I carry the guilt every single day wishing it came more clear. Everyday I suffer those losses.

jeffrydauminator

Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:19 am

I think you are.

Spookyboo

Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:52 pm

you cannot always warn somebody of impeding problems or death its a fixed point that is going to happen anyway so release your guilt and start to live again its the way of the universe we live some things are just not meant to be changed i too had to live with that i saw my brother dieing in a hospital bed a long time ago but i did not recognise him the universe has a way of censoring what you see

Spookyboo

Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:56 pm

well you have a lot of work to do best start with meditation first you have to learn to link with your inner soul because thats were all the info comes from

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information