Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Hey, I'm..kinda new here and got a few weird stuff to vent out..

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
AksheeScar

Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:48 pm

I had been feeling quite strange since a few weeks. It might sound very odd but for a few days, I have been heading out to clear my head around 3 at nights....and...well...even if it is highly unlikely for it be to windy....it suddenly becomes...quite windy. And to be brutally honest I checked it off as a co incidence for the first few times.....but it happened so frequently it made me wonder things. I've always had a thing for supernatural so it totally can be my mind making up things just to make me feel better. Or it actually might be co incidences...all the feelings and the mild phasing out during that time. I thought I'd come off as an attention seeker if I told this to someone whom I know....so just venting it out here. Sigh..

Prettyface

Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:19 am

Hi i need to vent

Sanford_P

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 pm

You came to the right place to vent. I will listen- without judgement. We can talk here or privately, or not at all. Your choice.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information