Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Found someone from my past.

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Antrite

Unread post Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 pm

This past weekend I reconnected with someone I had fallen in love with 11yrs ago. Stuff happened and we lost touch with one another. He lives in Dallas TX still and I live in PA. I always thought of him through the years and tried my hardest to find him with utter failure. Well last Thursday I had gotten a whiff of his cologne he always had attached to his letters that I still have but the cologne smell has been long gone. The smell made me think of him and I tried looking him up on the internet once again and for some strange reason I found a business website that had his name attached to since he is the founder. I sent out a email hoping it was my guy and waited for his response. I was over joyed when he replied that in fact it was him and he still remembered me the best part about it is he told me he still loved me. I still get the phantom cologne smell that was his and trying to figure out what everything means. I am also currently married to another who I settled for because I could not find him. I believe that the other person that I fell in love with and both are still in love with each other are soulmate. If anyone has an answer for me please let me know. I’m confused but happy at the same time.

Seven

Unread post Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:59 pm

If you are asking if he is your soul mate.....no

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information