Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I know shadow people well, and what they want.

Do they exist? A figment of our imagination or modern folklore?

littleseeingcrow

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:46 am

I came on here to answer the person with an elusive illness. I know what is happening, also I know shadow very well. I don't know my way around the site yet, so I can't find the person. I will tell you all, don't ever trust a shadow person. It is very rare for them to ever speak, however I was lucky to have one communicate years ago. Basically I have their number...
Person with illness, find me some how, I need to let you know what is happening to you.

Spookyboo

Unread post Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:57 pm

This is interesting cause I've seen them off and on throughout my life mainly hanging over people's front doors were there should be no shadow no I'm not the one your after but they do exist too protect urban self you must ground your self plus keep your mind in high vibration of neutrality

glrecom

Unread post Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Behold! I am afflicted with the attacks of the shadow people! First, it was the invisible people that attacked me. Then the shadow people showed up.

Now it's people who walk around in the 4th dimension where walls don't exist. What to do? The psychic powers available in this generation is dangerous.

They desireth my death, and if not that then they must have at my vibration. My heart vibration has already been stolen. I grow tired from waking up. I can't fall asleep because of my heart having irregular vibrations. No, it is not a heartbeat problem. It is a matter of electrocution.

These are evil psychics with the power to project themselves after attaching themselves through telepathy.

Return to “Shadow People”

• Information