Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Return of old 'compainion'

Do they exist? A figment of our imagination or modern folklore?

jlf1961

Unread post Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:31 am

This may sound nuts, and considering the ptsd and other crap, I am almost certain it is, but over the last month I have noticed that I am 'seeing' a figure out of the corner of my eye, or just beyond the edge of the light at night.

It is a blacked cloaked figure holding a sword.

I used to notice this thing a lot when I was in the army many years ago, and I always put it down as 'stress or Adrenalin induced seeing shit that aint there' and when I could, slugged down a few double stiff drinks and blew it off.

But now, I am not in the army, not under that kind of stress, but according to family and friends, a grizzly with a tooth ache would be nicer to be around and, like I said, I am seeing this thing again.

The only meds I take are for blood pressure and tachycardia, my intake of alcohol is limited to a few drinks a month with seasonal "I am getting drunk so I dont remember the shit I went through and the friends I buried' events that happen around christmas and memorial day.

So, can someone tell me what I am seeing because the shrink I see seems to think it is my subconscious trying to tell me something, and in my opinion, a black figure with a long sword is trying to tell me to kill something, so I kinda feel like she is full of it.

glrecom

Unread post Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:07 am

I think you may be right. A black figure with a sword represents duty.

However, in my opinion you are being haunted by a spirit that knows something about you. Find a medium and figure it out.

Return to “Shadow People”

• Information