Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Sleep Paralysis

Please read 'Terms Of Use' before posting.

strangerlady

Unread post Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:10 am

I often get sleep paralysis , usually there is a shadowy character peaking on me or coming closer or looking at me and me trying to shout and get up and move my body but i cant so i shout and get up...and when i wake up there is nothing there... i usually scared after that... i wonder what that mean does anyone else feel that way ... is this normal, has a medical reason to it or is simply something supernatural?

Peacekeeper

Unread post Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:46 am

Do you want to know, or believe what other people tell you about this? I can explain that. But I doubt you will have any use of it. Understanding existence itself would be the first step for you, solving your question. Here the topic: viewtopic.php?f=50&p=11933#p11933

AugieGod

Unread post Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:42 am

The scientific explanation is that sleep paralysis is basically the phase between being asleep and being awake, when your mind has woken up, but your body hasn't yet. They say being in this in-between stage can cause visual or auditory hallucinations, like seeing a shadowy figure or hearing voices.

Personally, I think sometimes this can be brought on by something paranormal, and sometimes its something just totally natural. But I'm no expert.

Either way, don't worry, it's totally normal. You aren't alone. I heard roughly 10% of people experience sleep paralysis at some point in their lives. Don't be too scared, and when it happens, just stay calm and wait it out. Hope something in that was helpful :)

ColeWayne

Unread post Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:28 am

I have this happen on occasion, typically when I'm stressed and not getting enough sleep. I haven't linked it to anything paranormal. For me it's more anxiety triggered.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

babb2by@aol.com

Unread post Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:14 pm

I've had sleep paralysis twice. Something spoke to me telepathically. I was going through hard times and needed guidance plus healing. I don't believe this was medically induced or science. The voice told me to let go of this pain and I felt the hurtful energy in my chest being pulled out by some entity

anastasiababin2000

Unread post Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:36 pm

i used to get this too. especially when i was invovled in prostitution. it was scary.

sarabrwn

Unread post Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:58 pm

I have experienced this a lot in the past. I do believe it was not a medical reason but the supernatural. I was not overworking myself or not getting enough sleep. I would be laying down, not sleepy, then suddenly I feel this urgent need to sleep. The feeling I get feels heavy. As soon as I give in, my legs, arms, my entire body cannot move but my brain is still active. With a lot of effort, I start wiggling my toes to wake my body up. Once there is enough energy in my toes I start moving my legs and work the energy right up until my whole body is awake.

Return to “Demons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings”

• Information