Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Something Is Following Me

Please read 'Terms Of Use' before posting.

Maddy110589

Unread post Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:38 am

I just don’t know where to turn and I can’t do this much longer.,My name is Madeline Mineo. Ever since I was a pre-teen I’ve been battling with this negative force that has seemed to have attached itself to me. There were several spirits/forces that resided in my childhood home growing up. Paranormal activity happened on a daily basis but we just learned to live with it. However, there was something very evil there. When I was 15-16 things we’re at their darkest my mother,, my father, and myself attempted to commit suicide within a few months apart from each other. I actually attempted 5 or 6 times even after that. When I moved out at 18 my parents cleansed the house. Mom stopped drinking, my parents relationship was wonderful again and they got a loan for a new home and moved out. However, when I left things got much worse. I dealt with spousal assault and abuse daily. Had to hide bruises and injuries, I didn’t ever eat or sleep to the point of severe mental psychosis and blackouts. I don’t think the force left because they cleansed the house, I think it left with me. How can I get rid of this thing!? I have children now and as a mother, I need whatever or whoever this is gone. What can I do!? My children will be safe right?

Leandros

Unread post Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Good day, would you mind answering some questions for me and i may be able to help you. These questions will be based on the events such as; intensity, frequency, evidence and your knowledge of the entity itself.

Maddy110589

Unread post Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Absolutely! I’ll answer any questions you have as long as it helps. This has been going on since I was about 13.

Leandros

Unread post Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:55 pm

How frequent are these occurences? If you could also please explain to me how the intensity is on a physical,emotinal, and spirirual level. Has there been any physical harm done. Have you perhaps seen anything, if so how many things have you seen. And if there were any times where it became very drastic as well or the situarion quickly escalated/descalated thank you.

Maddy110589

Unread post Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:31 am

When I was a young teen at my childhood home my mother, father and a family friend all saw the same little girl run from the kitchen, down the hall and into a walk in closet. They all described her as having long dark hair and wearing a white nightgown. I never saw her personally. All the cabinet doors in the kitchen would be open every morning as well as the shower curtain in the bathroom (which we always kept closed because we had an ugly tub lol). Sometimes we would hear the cabinet doors, shower curtain and sometimes the bathroom and bedroom doors opening. This always happened sometime after 3 or 4am. This was on a daily basis. My mother starting turning hard onto alcohol when I was around 15. She is normally a very loving and compassionate person. However when she drank (which became everyday) she turned into a completely different person. Her eyes were hollow and you couldn’t see her in there when she went into her drunken “episodes”. She came after me and my dad intervened so she would start physically fighting him as he tried to restrain her. She ended up giving him a black eye. She would try fighting everyone and would say awful and mean things to hurt everyone emotionally as well. This happened usually once every month or so but when it did, it was out of nowhere and escalated very quickly. The feeling everyone got in that house was uneasy, depressive, hopeless, and needing to always feel on guard at all times. We weren’t very religious and usually never talked much about any spiritual subjects.

I got married and moved out as soon as I could at age 18. The house my ex husband and I lived in seemed ok and free of any paranormal activity until one night I woke up on the couch and saw a woman standing in the doorway to the kitchen. She was beautiful with long curly brown hair and wore a blue and white lace dress from the 13-1400 era. She smiled at me and I felt instant comfort. I stood up and walked over to her in a trance like state. By the time I got to her she was gone just as fast. Later on in my life I had a dream I was her and I was hiding trying to escape a town and my wealthy power abusive husband from that time era. My ex turned heavy to drinking as well. He would turn into a raging monster with soulless eyes just like my mother used to. Situations would escalate very quickly out of nowhere with him too. He has punched me, drug me by my hair, pushed me down stairs, spit and pissed on me, beat my head off a porch, he would throw my keys so I couldn’t leave and pinned me down threatening to break my jaw. This was over a course of two years. He would go into a drunken psychosis where nothing he said made sense, he would take seizures, become emotionless except for extreme anger and would hurt himself as well. He would bash his head off and through things including walls, doors, the bathtub and a large hunting knife. He pushed a knife the whole way through his hand in a trance once. He says he blacks out and never remembers anything.

Now I have a new fiancé and 3 children with a new place. Things have gotten a lot better but there’s still those feelings of unease, depression, fear, emotional pain, distress, and constantly feeling on guard. I do have episodes where I feel completely numb emotionally and feel like I’ve accidentally conjured something into my home. Like I have some sort of powers or Devine plan. I see large black shadows in the corner of my eyes very quickly and they disappear. This only happens when I go into these trance like states though and I feel most of it is in my head now. This only happens about once every few months or so.

Leandros

Unread post Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:04 am

Hello again first, thank you very much for your honesty and i am sorry that you have had to be in these situations. Second unfortunately i have more questions for you, have you ever boticed a trend of this activity with extreme emotinal physical or mental stress and if you have any examples of such please share. Also have you done any reaserch on mediums by chance. As well in these circumstances were you under the influence of drugs or alcohol. And there appears to be a trend here that seems that this activity is afflictid through trances if you have any more examples please share with as much detail as possible thank you very much. Finally i do have some thoughts as to what is affected you but without more information or personally being there with you i will not be able to find exactly what is affecting you.

Maddy110589

Unread post Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:02 pm

I have never met with a medium or anyone like that before. The only trends I’ve really noticed is in both my mother and ex husband then turned so quickly out of nowhere. It was always when they were hiding drinking heavily so that probably has a lot to do with it. But the person they turned into were very similar. The look on their face and mannerisms were very similar. The empty eyes, extra strength, hurtful words, and extreme unstoppable rage were very similar in both as well. They both have no recollection of anything that happened when they were in this rage. I was never drinking or on any drugs during these events either. Anything that alters my state of mind scares me because I always feel I have to keep my wits about me and be guarded because of how quick these things have happened. I actually have developed PTSD because of these events as well. It seems like when they would turn into these different people the real person they were was not there and they didn’t have any control of whatever they were doing or saying. Even just looking into their eyes was very frightening because you couldn’t see them in there at all, just blank rage. They wouldn’t even have to say a word just looking into their eyes and blank facial expression was enough to know that things were about to get really bad.

Leandros

Unread post Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:50 pm

Have you ever seen someone or a figure behind the other person a little before during or after the moved in this "trance" like state as well. Also i would like you to please describe your dreams what are the most frequent as well as your dreams right before and directly after you habe experienced a trance.

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:33 am

Sometimes things are based off of our focus there is a saying about good and evil. it goes basically who is ur master. its always what ur closest to hence ur focus. if one focuses on dark or light so it will be the greater that which one focuses on. the most important thing to go beyond this regardless of whats responsible imo. is to see it for what it is . . . and know that you control ur thoughts and are the master of ur world no matter what tries to hider u . we all face bs and demons dude but in the end u control ur world . smile eat shit grin and bare it and be stronger the next day says us.

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:35 am

if u see yourself as cursed then u are buddy and shall be. if u see yourself as overcoming a thing or what not be it in mind or an entity so then it will be too . xD trust in the words of the shunned . haha

Return to “Demons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings”

• Information