Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Two spirits that are attached to me and they won't leave

Please read 'Terms Of Use' before posting.

jgross4573

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:59 am

I have a man and a young lady spirit that won't leave and I don't have the an idea why and they are annoying me and why they won't leave. The man said he will never leave and he thinks he is in charge. I don't care for him around me. I don't need him around period. I don't know why he started talking to me. I instructed him to leave again and again. I am irritated that they came to me months prior and I attempted to find support to dispose of them with a Shaman but unfortunately, that didn't help. I felt that that was the main option I had. I was eager to get rid of them.

This spirit assumes I am lonely when I am most definitely not. They are incorrect and they are stating lies. He attempts to discover reasons to stay and one of them is that there is something wrong with me. He doesn't have my best interest at heart. Everything was fine before they came to me. I didn't feel so much pressure, outrage, and trouble. I was very happy and free. Be that as it may since they came they destroyed everything. They are a huge weight on me and again they are causing me trouble. They disregard what I tell them and excuse what I am feeling. It doesn't appear as though they truly care about me. They aren't loving spirits and they are not what they say they are. I feel like they are manipulative and controlling. I feel they came to me and disguised themselves as friends or whatever and I never had this problem before. This is all new to me.

This man is demanding and he instructs me to talk when I would prefer not to, and he advises me to sleep and eat.
He comes to me when I am angry and frustrated. He needs to recognize that because I feel this way, that doesn't mean he should come and bother me. I don't know why and maybe he senses this as a weakness. I don't need his assistance and he said he came to me to help. He pesters me when I am watching something or playing a video game. He keeps on telling me what to do a lot. That is the thing he does and I don't need him to do this. He appears to be condescending. It is not his concern to worry about what I am doing.

I don't need any spirits watching me or in my business. He gets angry at me when I don't listen to him and he tries to converse with me and I have had enough of it. He advises me to wise up or man up which isn't exceptionally kind. I got a great deal of what he says on EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). Same with the young lady. They don't sound decent and I don't care for that. I never requested this. I don't have a clue what else to do. I am praying and drawing nearer to God everyday. I even read the Holy Bible. I don't know what else to do. He doesn't get I don't care for him and there is something not right with him he claims he loves me yet I don't care for him and the same goes with the young lady. I simply need to live in harmony and not deal with this. He tries to make himself seem like he is a good person but he isn't and he lies and says he isn't dead.

The young lady spirit is accusing me of things I am not and she is telling me things. I don't know why this is happening to me. The man thinks he is loving and with light but he won't leave and that is what concerns me. When I turn on the EVP there are different spirits each time and after I work hard to get rid of them. I hear them making noises and behaving like they are alive and they won't listen to me. They won't tell me their names but I think I know what to call them by. They won't tell me who they are. I just want to get this resolved. I am catholic and I have tried numerous times to pray and it doesn't help. If it's not too much trouble help! If you have any questions I will answer them.

Storm

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:32 pm

You said the man comes in the you are angry ...............this is your clue >>>>>>> the reason why ......he is feeding of of your emotions.
Soon as this happens laugh at him tell him you are on to him ........when he begins to talk tell him you don't care to listen to him .........then stop listening to them put on music .......change your thoughts like what fun you will have do this or that.
You get the idea of what you are to do now.........the more you interact with them the more they gain control.
You can do this as well each time they try to link in you do this ........count 54321

jgross4573

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:16 pm

Storm wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:32 pm
You said the man comes in the you are angry ...............this is your clue >>>>>>> the reason why ......he is feeding of of your emotions.
Soon as this happens laugh at him tell him you are on to him ........when he begins to talk tell him you don't care to listen to him .........then stop listening to them put on music .......change your thoughts like what fun you will have do this or that.
You get the idea of what you are to do now.........the more you interact with them the more they gain control.
You can do this as well each time they try to link in you do this ........count 54321
Ok. Thank you. I will do just that.

Return to “Demons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings”

• Information