Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I need help

Please read 'Terms Of Use' before posting.

betty74

Unread post Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:50 am

from 2 years I had been facing black magic from 2 different people
The first one was an old man he bounded me and was sending evil spirits . I was bed ridden for 2 months
My elbow was dislocated by him and also constant headache and lot of pain . He only wanted to possess me but I with my will power got rid of his magic by following the light . I trusted his person a lot but i didnt know he could do this .
NOw after his magic is over another women has started on me . She was you can say elder women but very jealous of me . She broke my back and I was again bed ridden not able to walk . She sends spirits in the night and have made my bones weak . I have no strength and my memory weak but now i am getting better . Once i removed what she did . she came to know ..She forced herself to my house and tried to feed me charmed food . I had hard time to get rid of her . I also called the police . Now I am gaining my strength back I do prayers and I have some protection but it doesnt help during no moon and full moon . She does black magic on the clothes she stole form me and last month she had fed me sweet which was charmed (But i have removed the this not the cloth)..Night I cant sleep as my body jerks and I found a big scare.
Please if you have any suggest which can help and I want to know why she does to me I have no done nothing bad to her

Owlscrying

Unread post Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:59 am

:welcome2: to ABT betty74 :thinktank:

Try not to be influenced by the energy vampires, manipulators by trying to control other people’s behavior.

Your own negativity can do more harm than anything else.

Rather than absorbing projections of dark energy into yourself, silently, mentally radiate light outwards.

You can’t protect yourself against bad energy unless you are willing to put up a good energy shield around yourself, first.

Know who you really are and rise above all else that does not belong, keeping a spiritual strength of harmony within yourself.

Strive to stay positive, keeping distance from all else, and see how that can change to the good for you.

Where light is, darkness cannot enter.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi Betty
:welcome: to Anybodythere.. great to have you join us

Really sorry to hear all that you've been through with these people

I agree with everything Owlscrying has said, I don't have much to add on but try and distance yourself from these people as much as you can, in every sense. Physically, Spiritually, Emotionally.
I'm not sure who they are to you but if you can, it's probably best to get away from them.

It's really important that you shield yourself, there are many ways to do so. As Owl says, where there is light, no darkness can enter. Keep and surround yourself with positive. Are you religious? call upon God , the Angels, your spiritual guides

Archangel Michael protects, you can call upon him anytime and ask him to keep you and your home safe

As for the spells, I don't practice however there have been a couple of times I have done a rebound spell- this isn't a hex or anything negative, it just deflects back any negativity that's been sent your way (whether that's in the form of a curse, a hex, and so on).... But you don't need to do a spell. Your intent is so powerful, it has the power to stop what is happening and prevent others from hexing you. Keep your strength up, keep affirming that these people cannot and will not hurt you again, remind yourself that they have no permission to make you sick or to influence your life.
They have no influence over you from this day forward keep reminding yourself :thinktank:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Demons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings”

• Information